Fight For Your Life

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST STORY I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK NOW TO UNDERSTAND THE CLASSES AND THE PAYMENTS AND HOW THINGS WORK!!! I WILL TELL YOU NOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IT IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THE FIRST STORY!!!!!!!

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 5

**************

Recap:

“I will not be your mate” I growled

“We’ll see about that” He said kissing my cheek then getting off the bed. He opened the door to let in the medic and walked out winking at me.

…..How did I end up in this mess?..

***************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

Rosie and I took off on this motorcycle the guards use. It was surprising to find out, Rosie knew how to drive it, and apparently the guards taught her. After about 15 minutes or so we finally made it.

We strolled in there like we owned the place and, went straight to Mitch. He immediately smiled when he saw me.

“Well well our famous Jinx has finally made her appearance; you know everyone thought you were dead”

I smirked, “I did died but, I was brought back by magic”

Mitch laughed, “Yea sure~ magic”, Rosie elbowed me on my sides giving me a glare. I just smiled teasingly.

“Give me two first class matches” I smiled.

“Need the money again?”

“Nope I’m living for free with my fiancée, so I have no bill or anything but a little spending money won’t hurt” I said proudly, even though he is a psycho possessive werewolf.

He smirked, crossing his arms holding the clipboard, “Tell me does your fiancée know you’re here fighting?”

I pulled a nervous grin, “O-of course he knows we k-know everything about e-each other” I shuttered. WOW IM THE WORST LIAR IN THE WORLD!!

“You’re a horrible liar Jinx, just make sure he won’t come after our other guys for revenge if you go back home with bruises. You know the rules”

“Of course he isn’t” I waved trying to blow it off. Crap how the hell am I going to explain the bruises?

“Alright then two matches are put in for you. You know the rules already”