Two Peas One Pod

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 13

*************

Recap:

He cornered me against the tree behind me, outstretching his arms on the sides of me, with a mischievous smirk on his face. “Because why?” He breathed into me, making him so close that the only thing spreading us apart was his breath alone.

I shivered feeling his hot breath roll down my skin…..oh god what did I get myself into?

**************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

He breathed into my neck smelling me, “You’re an oracle, a dream traveler. You figured out how to travel out of body in reality” He pulled back from me smirking, “My congratulations to you, but why are you way out here?”

 I gulp pressing myself more into the tree; his eyes were watching me like I was his prey. He never failed to catch one movement I made.

He smiled widely, “Miss Lauren, I’m going to teach you something about your new trick”

“W-what?” I didn’t like the look he had on his face.

He walked forward, towards me. He moved his mouth near my ear; “Did you know any spirit can take over a vacant oracle body when her connection is strained” He jumped back laughing

My face whiten, “No”

Suddenly his body began to turn into mist, in front of me, “ta-ta, I think I’m going to play for a bit or maybe forever” The mists zoomed, towards the pack house, I started to run but vines from the trees began moved about slithering on the ground as if they were alive.

I jumped over the vines in front of me and kept my fast pace,  suddenly felt my shirt get caught on something, I fell forward hitting face first on the ground, the vines quickly caught up to me wrapping around my legs. NO! I quickly muster all my powers and fired a blue surge at the vines.

When I was freed I ran with all my might, I phased through the house into my room trying to get to my body. I stood in the room I frozen to see myself sitting on the bed smirking at me.

“Hi there” I heard my voice speak.

“Jed this isn’t funny get out of my body”

I watched myself twirl around laughing, “Why should I this is so much fun”

“Jed this isn’t a game I need my body back now”

I heard the door knock behind me. “Oh look it’s your boy toy” I watched Jed laugh using my voice.