Evil Reveal Yourself!

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 25

****************************

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

I pulled Lori’s hand making sure i had a firm grip on her. It most likely  to be the monsters involved  with the kidnapping of alpha females. Im going to protect Lori this time i won't let them take her again.

“Jack what is going on?”

“I need you stay with me at all times, understand!” I expected a argument or a fight but..

“Ok” she said simply trying to catch up with my pace. 

“Alpha, snakes and were-lions are attacking!” Tyler yelled out, while fending off a snake with his jaw open trying to sink his fangs in his neck. Tyler called out his claws and ripped the snakes shoulder; causing the snake to shriek in pain.

“Sound the alarm! I want every able man and woman fighting! Sent the children down in the tombs to keep them from harm!” I yelled out

“On it” He ran past me heading towards my office to sound the alarm. 

Rosie ran towards me, “Jack these are the same animals that attack my kingdom!”

“Fuck” I cursed, I looked over at Lori. Damn it. “Rosie I need you and Lori to escape, if things go bad here at least they won't get what they came for.”

Rosie gave me a hard look, looking over at Lori and I, “Jack..”

I stared down at her, “I don’t care right now, i’m more worried about her safety now go take the back door and head towards the tombs.”

“Tombs? Jack i have no idea what that is?”

“The Tombs is a underground road that will lead you to the over to Seth’s pack grounds.” I explained while leading them towards the back door.

“But Jack-” Rosie was cut off, when a were-lion pounced on me.

“Just go!” I yelled out grabbing the half formed lion jaws keeping them from closing on me.

With that they were gone, running out the back door into the forest. Lori be safe.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~ 

We ran  through in the night not really knowing where exactly where we were going, all we could hear was our foot step crushing the dry leaves on the forest floor.

I glanced over at Lori, to see humor in her eyes. She was enjoying this, this isn’t Lori I don’t need a potion to know who my best friend is. Just when i thought that she halted to a stop.