Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 3

********************

Recap:

“Mine” He growled….fuck

When he was about to reach out for me, I panicked I swatted his hand away from me, I pushed him aside and bolted out the door. 

“STELLA!!!” I heard Melody call out. I heard someone behind me running towards me, I jumped up shifting into my wolf, heading into the forest.

I heard a growl behind me and it was getting closer. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!

****************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

Finally, I’ve been waiting to see Rosie for the past two weeks, but she is always busy since she is the princess and all. I wonder if everything is going alright with her? I know she told me about her father banning her from dating Heath but, she also told me her mother was helping her. I still remember when she called me that day crying. It’s was supposed to be the best day of her life but, it ended up to be the opposite.

“What’s the matter?” Tyler asked, glancing at me. He was driving me to Rosie’s house, Jack would have done it himself but, he was called in an emergency alpha meeting.

“Nothing~” I sighed.

“Nu-uh no, I know what that means. Whenever I hear girls say nothing it is always something”

I glared, “You’re figuring out our ways to easily”

He laughed, “Well I did live with five sisters so, of course I’ll will have more of an understanding on it”

My eyes widen, “FIVE!!! YOU HAVE FIVE SISTERS!!”

“Yup, it was hell, I’ve never been so thankful when I was asked to live in the pack house. Dealing with girls and their cycles of doom is pure torture”

I glared at him with my arms crossed.

“You know it’s true you creatures become so sensitive, one minute your all smiles, then you cry bawling then you go into then crazy rage. It’s insane”

I frowned glaring at a speck of dirt on the windshield.

“You look like a kid who was just told you couldn’t play with a new toy” He laughed,

“We aren’t that predictable” I argued.

“Your right you guys are complicated far~ from predictable” I frowned even harder. Do I act that way? Have I done that? God I would be so embarrassed if someone recorded me and showed me. The pure humiliation I groaned.