Burn Baby Burn

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 9

********

Recap:

After then whole planning I decided to kick back on the couch going over the plan over and over in my head. Damian the rouge decided, it was best if he introduced himself to Adrian pretending to be my cousin. He decided it was best to kept it low for a couple of days to gain his trust then we take off when he least expects it.

“Do you think two suitcases is too much?” Melody came out rolling out a giant suitcase behind her. I have a bad feeling about this whole plan…….

*********

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

“NO!! STAY AWAY!!” I screamed running through the forest, pushing branches away from my face, I felt brushes and branch whip my arms and legs while I was running, but I couldn’t stop.

I watched a net shoot past me clinging to the tree above. Nets! Really! I kept running until I stopping in front of a raging river with tons of edgy rocks staring up at me daring me to jump in.

“There is no use in running” I watched him grin mischievously. He held up a rope between his hands tightening it around his fists. Soon more people came out with nets and ropes in their hands with blood red eyes staring down at me.

“No…please” my voice cracked, with tears starting to form.

“Not a chance” I screamed when he ran towards me, the other came near me covering my eyes with a blindfold while tying my ankles and wrists. I felt his rough hands throw me over his shoulder, I struggled but I knew I couldn’t get out of this. SOMEONE HELP ME!!

~*30 Minutes Later*~

“Place her on the table; strap her down while you’re at it” I heard a female voice call out. NO!!

I felt my skin touch a cold metal table, I shivered. My wrist and ankles and my torso was being strapped down. They kept the blindfold on me.

“Now Lori this isn’t going to hurt a bit” I hear the same female voice laugh, my blood ran cold. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the middle of my forearm. I screamed, feeling them inject something in me. Whatever they were pushing inside me hurt so much I felt tears roll down my eyes.

Soon they pulled out the sharp object from me. I felt someone’s warm hands slowly removed my blindfold. I was blinded by a bright immediately when I opened my eyes. They turned off the light and I laid there looking around the room to see so many people in the room.