(31)

(Excuse any mistakes💓)

"If Mir found out what" Adonis came in .
I didn't want him to know I started to get nervous and very hot I ran to the bathroom throwing up .

I was getting sick I felt lightheaded I brushed my teeth and walked passed everybody and went to the room "Rena you okay ?" He said following me to the room genesis and Tae was in the hall way not saying a word.

"Look, you have to promise me" I said "promise you what" he asked I sat on the bed and put my hands over my face .

"You have to promise me that you won't get mad" tears was falling down my face I couldn't help but cry because I didn't want Tae and Adonis to start fighting.

"Okay,Rena can you please tell me why your crying?" He asked he sat next to me.

"Well, I'm pre-pregnant" I cried even more putting my head down he hugged me.

"You should get some sleep" he said I nodded and before getting in the covers I grabbed his arm "please don't hurt him" I asked he looked at me didn't say yes or no,he didn't say anything.

I let go of my grip and he left out ain't no telling what he'll do.

I didn't go to sleep I wanted to wait for Tae so I sat there on my phone finishing 13 reasons why.

Genesis
I sat there talking to Tae trying to get to know him better and then Adonis came out looking,I don't know if it's mad or he irritated but I just know when we go home the vibe gone be off.

"Let's go" he came out the hallway "okay well bye Tae take care of my sister" Adonis walked out I heard the car being started up.

"Of course,see you later" he said walking me to the door.

I went to the car and there was a silence the whole ride.

_

"When she tell you" he finally spoke "I just found out today" I told him as I was taking my socks off and clothes getting in the bed I was to tired to get in the shower so I'll just take it tomorrow morning.

"What did y'all talk about" I asked "she told me and then she said she don't want me to hurt Tae" he said taking his shirt off he got in the bed .

"Yeah I agree" he wrapped his arms around me. "Bae you forgot to turn the light off" I said "I'm not getting up I just layed down" he said "welp it's just gone be on" I said drifting off to sleep .

To be continued....
________________________________________
Thoughts 💭?
Leave a Comment ♥️.