(30)

(Excuse any Mistakes💓)

Rena|Doctors office

We got here early I wanted to see what was going on with me and Tae was in a rush for no reason.

We were in the room waiting for my doctor to come back and it's just be silence he was on his phone on Instagram which caused music and noise from people post to play.

I disabled my account Bc I really wanted to go M.I.A if they say I'm pregnant because I don't want nobody to know but I don't know I'm scared I'm only 16 with a 17 year old boy.

And we done sexual things a lot so I don't know at this point.

"What you thinking about" he asked "huh?" I tried to act dumb "well you thinking hard something gotta be on your mind" He said.

"The night we had sex did you use protection?" I said as my eyes watered "Uhh see i was in the moment where it was too good and Ian wanna use that rubber shit" he said I took my sandal off and through it at him because he just said something really dumb.

I paced around the room and I panicked "Tae what am I going to do if I am I'm only 16 and I going get myself killed by my mom when she come back and my sister my aunties,uncles,cousins and Adonis for real gone kill me I'm like his little sister" "I'm still in school" "we're still in school" I tears ran down my face.

"Baby if you are then I'll apologize we gone gone have to explain it first and I think we should tell your sister about it to see if she gone help" he said getting up and sitting me down for me to calm down but everything he said went through my ear and out the other .

I was just worried about US being young .

The doctor came in and my heart dropped.

"Rena Jones, we ran a couple test on your symptoms on why your feeling Headaches, Mood swings, vomiting and feeling bloated only because it's earlier signs of pregnancy" and my heart fell .

"Congratulations Rena your pregnant,is this the father" she asked in excitement but I wasn't I nodded "what's your name" she asked him "Tae" "well congrats Tae your a father now" she said but we wasn't happy.

"Okay well your next appointment,ultrasound will be next Tuesday at 9 o'clock" doctor Jenna said and I nodded she said her goodbyes and left out.

I grabbed my purse and Tae hugged me and I started crying even more.

I just wanted to sleep and eat.

We stopped at chick fil a and went to the house.

"Should we tell her in person or in text message" I asked him "in person I feel like she will understand more that way" he said I continue to eat.

"Okay well I'm going to get a pregnancy test so I can show them" I said he shook his head in disagreement.

"Ion want you driving while you caring my baby I'll go get it" he said kissing me I sat back down and got on my phone and he left.

Genesis| Apartment

"You look so cute without makeup" I read the comment "thank you" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Wait what that's supposed to mean" Mir laughed from the bathroom.

"Yo breath look like it stink" "okay first of all I just brushed my damn teeth before I even got on this bitch" I said taping my screen "didn't I bae" I asked while he was brushing his .

"Mhm" "right so at the end of the mothafucking day you need to worry about yo own goddamn breath" "PERIOD" Mir said in the background "and that's just that on that" I rolled my eyes "People really be saying anything" I read the comment "right" I responded.

"Ma what we doing today?" He asked coming to the bed kissing on me "my sister want us to come over today she said it's really important" I told him "Dawggg if that nigga there I'm telling you" he said shaking his head staring out the window and not looking at me "boyyy"I said Turing back to the camera "okay anyways I gotta go and get ready ion even know why I got on this bitch" I laughed and seen other dicksucking comments.

I ended it and got in the shower and put on something simple.

-

"Hello we here" I yelled I turned to Mir "don't do nothing to the little boy" I told him and he huffed.

I sat down and Rena came down the stairs sitting down and Tae came after.

Adonis he was mad he didn't like him.

"So we got something to tell y'all, well you,well can I talk to you in the kitchen, alone" she sounded nervous and I got up Mir went to the bathroom and I knew he didn't wanna sit there .

"Okay so what's up" she didn't do know talking but the object did talking it self she showed me and my mouth dropped.

"Yoo if Mir found out he gone kill you and kill that nigga out there" I whispered "I knew it I'm sorry" she started breathing heavy.

"Hey sit down and calm down you do want to stress the baby out" I told her because that can cause a miscarriage.

"If Mir found out what".

________________________________
Thought 💭?
Book ENDING soon .
Leave a comment ♥️.