(10)

Mikiah Keener:
As you build a better relationship with God, your desires will soon align with his will and purpose for your life. You will have a strong desire to please him, not people. This process requires consistently seeking God each and everyday, keeping his commandments, and getting to know his word. Our lack of communication with God is what makes It hard for us to understand where he wants us to be. Commit today to take time to pray more, and listen to what he has In store for you. Remember, it's never too late to start again!

_______________________________
GENESIS

~DREAM MODE~

I was getting really sleepy were in the middle of the movie and I'm weak like I can't get up it's when I move my hands I move in slow motion and my vision getting blurry. But o can hear perfectly fine. Khalil was nowhere to be found but I heard a door close and multiple people sound like men .

"Yup she over there here go your 25k"  tape went over my mouth, my hands being tied as tears strolling down my face .

"They don't love me but it's okay,when I'm gone they gonna regret" I said to myself I grabbed the blade and made a deep cut in my wrist it did really hurt Bc I was used to it .

I just continued to do so I closed my eyes and my phone just flashing over and over again but I didn't care I wanted to die peacefully.

~DREAM MODE OFF~

I woke up again out of my sleep Mir was next to me making sure I was okay I was throwing up for the 10th time my stomach was hurting so bad I felt dirty I needed to go take a shower.

"Mir, I'm going to take a shower I'll be back" I told him as I got up and walked to my dresser.

He nodded and got on his phone,honestly Mir haven't been home at all since this happened he's been bring clothes here and making sure I sleep at night Bc for some reason I still get that same nightmare.

My mom and Mir been here for me my sister, she been with her boyfriend she don't even keep y'all to us for real that's why I'm doing a pop up on her young ass.

I thought to myself while I was in the shower.

It was 3:45 in the morning so I was gone go pop up on her and I wanted to stop at a cvs and get a pregnancy test just in case Bc this what I feel like but I didn't wanna say anything in front of Mir.

I turned the water off and wrapped myself in my towel and walked out.

Adonis fell asleep I really did take along time in the shower but that the only place I can keep my thoughts .

I put my night clothes on and grabbed my bonnet and layed down next to Mir.

11:34 am .

Adonis went home to go see his mom I was in my way to go see my sister.

I was in the car outside his house.

~COME OUT HERE Neow!!🤬.

Sissy ♥️!
~what the fu-😂

~it's not funny I should beat yo ass now come out before I have to come in and drag you out 🙄.

And after that she came out with her stuff reminder she's 16 and she over her "boyfriend" house not even 17 yet.

"Hey sis" she got in happy .

"Hey sis my ass" I yelled "whatt,what's wrong" she asked

"You know you not supposed to be here" my momma would kill her if she found out.

"What you do, asked to go to yo bestie but went to his" i asked, I used to do the same shit.

She nodded I pulled off going to cvs.

"Umm what's at cvs" she asked.

"Pregnancy test" I laughed. "Omg for real,your pregnant" .

I got out the car "idk but we'll find out in a minute" I told her.

"Who's the dad" we walking in the store.

"Can we not talk about this right now pls"
I asked her I just wanted to forget the conversation.

I went down the aisle and trying to figure out which one is best, I got clear blue and I paid for it this whole situation just make me nervous I wanted to hurry up and go home before somebody can see me.

"Aye,take a picture of me"

Alr ima post this later.
-

I was currently in the bathroom waiting,my sister was in her room the test is on the counter I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life.

Oh shit Adonis texting me......

Mir Mir💙
~wyd .

Should I just tell him...

~ nothing

Mir Mir 💙
~I'm finna come over.

~

Mir Mir💙•••

Mir Mir💙
•••

_______________________________

What's gone happen next 😳.
Leave a comment.