(23)

( this Chapter boring sorry)

Adonis

Maybe:Diamond
~I'm telling you she don't gotta know and I miss you sooo much ☹️.
~like I'm always thinking about you.

~•••

Maybe:Diamond
~pls Adonis drop her
~it can be me and you .

~Diamond that's wrong.
~I been through a lot with genesis and I love her .

Maybe: Diamond
~love 😳?

~I mean,yeah she was my bestfriend for years ima always love her if we together or not.

Maybe: Diamond
~but..🥺.

~I'm sorry.

I sigh and looked over and genesis was sleep I wanted to do something for her at least only Because her birthday coming up I wanted to give her a early gift.

I got up and took a shower and put a white tee and some nike sweats on and my Air Force 1's I grabbed my Nike hoodie and my gun,tucked it in my pants and pulled my jacket over.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face grabbed my keys and phone,charger looking at her one more time before I leave she look so cute.

She sleep like a baby . I smiled and walked out leaving locking the house up behind me .

I went to get some breakfast,edible arrangements and some roses.

I was at a red light and I needed to get some gas I stopped at the nearest gas station.

I put my car in parked and took the keys out the ignition and got out .

I went in and grabbed something to drink for the house and went to the cashier.

"Can I get 20 on 5" I pulled out my money and he nodded I walked out and my phone ding.

It was genesis texting my but I ignored it and pumped my gas .

After I was done I got in the car rolling up my window .

The clouds was dark it was looking like it was finna poor.

But it was hot, I turned the air on grabbing my phone texting her back.

BABYGIRL💍🤩.
~where you go☹️.

~I'll be back

BABYGIRL💍🤩.
~omfg 🤦🏽‍♂️
~you ain't answer my question tho.

~I'm on my way back

BABYGIRL💍🤩.
~okay but hurry I'm scared of thunder .

~hip💀.

I pulled off heading to the house I grabbed the food and stuff and went in she had her robe on sitting on the couch looking fine like always.

Genesis

I was on the phone with my sister she was saying her and tae got back together which made me mad then my cousin Veronica called me from Atlanta saying she wanted to come visit.