4.

😇 Mikiah Keener 😇
Don't be with someone at the cost of your walk with Jesus. If they want you to SIN or lose track of WHO YOU ARE, God NEVER sent them! Amen.

Liked by Genesequa and 146,763 others Polo G Capalot  Capalot = not fa none🖤😕🙅🏽‍♂️

Polo G Capalot Capalot = not fa none🖤😕🙅🏽‍♂️.

•Comments Disabled •

8:56 P.M

Adonis

We sitting on the bed my og left and we smoking up a storm talking bout story's when we was little.

"You remember the time when we used to steal out the gas station" she asked smiling

Genesis
"Yeah those was good fucking days" I said laughing on my phone texting the boy from earlier.

"Yo why you texting him?, he hang wit bad peoples" he told me .

"Yeah like you don't" I scoffed and continued texting. "Alright now don' say I ain't try to help you. He looked at me and continued throwing the basketball up in the air .

Mama🥰: where you at?

~Adonis house

Mama🥰: you coming back ?

~yeah,I know it's getting late I'm finna start walking now or i might have mir drive me .

Mama 🥰:alright yo food in the microwave.

"Can you drop me off at home  ...please" I begged.

"Nope" he said one his phone . "Somebody gone take me mir please" I said wit my puppy face .

"Ughh you ready? , I thought you was gone stay here with me?"he questioned .

"Umm it's called i don't have no clothes" I said while raising my eyebrow up.

"Alright come on" he said getting up  grabbing his keys.

Adonis

As we in the car she still texting whoever .

"Can you stop texting!!" I yelled looking at the road .

"Why do you care damn" she yelled back ,

"Because I don't wanna see my bestfriend get hurt by a new nigga that's just start selling on the block". I told her truthfully as we entered the freeway .

"Ugh fine" she rolled her eyes and she put her phone down.

"Yo look I don't wanna see you hurt again" alright?" When yo dad died I don't wanna see you like that nomore.

"But why you saying that when you play girls too" she asked .

"...alr I'll cut all my hoes off for you to stop talking to him deal?" I looked at her and back at the road.

"Let me see your phone" she asked having her hand out I gave it to her she unlocked it and went to my messages.

"When do you have #hoe1 , #hoe2 ?" she laughed. "Shidd ion know sometimes I forget they name" I said as we both laughed.

I watched her as she was cutting them off and placing my phone back down.

"Deal" she said as we pulled up to the drive way. "Aye you should go out wit me tomorrow night" I suggested .

"Alright just text me" she said while giving me a hug and getting out "oh yeah thanks" she said through the window.

I watched her knock on her door few seconds later her momma opened it waving at me I blew the horn to say hey beck and pulled off I got make sure she safe or niggas gone catch the fade messing with her.

It was about 9:30 I should hit up my spot and sell I think that's what ima do.

Genesis

As I entered my room after eating plopped on the bed thinking about the past and my dad and Adonis I don't know why he's on my mind so much . I grabbed my phone to text him

~did you make it

Mir mir 💙: yeah

~are you lying

Mir mir 💙: yeah 😂

~wya?

Mir mir 💙: selling

~🤦🏽‍♂️.

I put my phone down and change into my night clothes later in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

——————————————————————————————

How y'all like it so far ?
I'll be updating nba young boy story soon .
Drama coming later in a few chapters .

Leave a comment ♥️.