(15)

(This the longest chapter I've ever done so enjoy 🤣)

-

3 Weeks later...

Genesis

I was pulling up to Adonis driveway I just came back from hanging out with my sister.

I got out and knocked on the door waiting for him....

He finally opened it his Momma was in the kitchen cleaning I'm surprised she was here she was on tour for a long time.

"Hey Ma" I gave her a hug she was cooking shrimp Alfredo.

"Hey baby,how are you" Keisha said while cooking Adonis was now in the living room playing the game.

"I'm good,I think I'm finna find a job"
"I don't know where but I finna find something" I told her

"I can look into it and maybe find something for you" she suggested.

I nodded walking out she said something that made me stop.

"Oh, How's your Mom gene" she continued to cook .

Adonis looked at me and he laughed

His petty ass 😂.

"She's fine" I lied and went upstairs.

Adonis followed me .

"Damn can I get my own space" I rolled my eyes.

He got on the game in here.

"Nooooo!,go back down stairs" I yelled .
"No I wanna be wit you" he look at me from the game and smiled.

"Boy gtfooo you talk to the luv girl"I said getting on my phone texting king back .

"You talk to that king nigga" he said

"I know" I said smiling "you shouldn't be talking to nobody rn fr" he said serious..

Honestly he's right but I known king since middle school I just wanted to hang out.

"We just hanging out it's nothing serious" I said he look back at me from the game giving me that are you stupid look.

I laughed.

"Whattt,I'm serious we're just friends nothing more nothing less" I wasn't looking for relationship especially at this time.

King 🌚
would like to FaceTime...

I answered it "hey,wtd" I asked "nothing,was bored wanted to see what you was doing, if you wanna stop by you can" king said .

"Umm sur-"  Mir cut me off saying "naw bruh she ain't going no where" he got up snatching my phone "Mir stoppp" I laughed because this was pretty funny.

"Who is you" king asked "her bestfriend" Mir hung up .

I snatched my phone from him and got up "I'm going"

"No your not" he was tryna play the game and block the door at the same time.

I was getting mad because I wanted to see king I went and unplugged his play station.