(26)

(Excuse Any mistakes I'm tired☹️)

Polo G Capalot
~😳 oouu I'm telling !

Baby Vee
~you don't have too it can be between us 😏.

Polo G Capalot
~naww I'm good .
Seen.

Adonis

Genesis went to the bathroom and her cousin started texting me,I don't even know how she got my instagram.

I shook my head at my thoughts and she came back from the bathroom sitting in her seat we were seeing  47 Meters Down: Uncaged .

I couldn't keep my mind on the movie I just kept thinking of Veronica which was weird.

"You okay" she touched my leg and asked .

I nodded even tho I wasn't I was distracted.

Rena

We were currently at his bestfriend house they wasn't doing nothing but playing the game and smoking.

I wanted to go home he told me to stay in his friend room until they got done every time I come out I get yelled at but his friend girlfriend get to stay out there .

I huffed and got on IMessage

Sissy😘
~Wya?

~tae bestfriend house 😒.

Sissy 😘
~why 💀.

~they wanted to chill

Sissy 😘
~oh .

~but I'm stuck in this room and he won't let me out .
~wyd

Sissy😘
~ha😭😭
~movies,Mir and I having a date.

~mbn .

Sissy😘
~yeah but he's been on his phone half the movie 🤦🏽‍♂️.

~oop😳💀.
~anyways gtg love you 💕

Sissy 😘
~love you too💙

Tae barged through the room with his low red eyes "come on" he stood by the door with his hands in his pockets.

I got up and hit him with my shoulder on purpose because this nigga made me stay in this room I walked down the stairs with anger I didn't even say bye Ian care fr .

I went to the car and got in I pulled my jacket over my face, I just wanted to lay in my bed .

-5 minutes later

He got in the car and drove off the car ride was silent until he said some stupid shit.

"Ion know why you gotta attention" I jumped up fast.

"Why I gotta attitude? Are you stupid" I yelled .

"You better lower your voice" he said sarcastically laughing.

"What you gone do" I asked raising my eyebrow up rolling my eyes .

"Alr fs" he nodded we pulled up to the house I got out the car quick and he was taking his time ,I just want to sleep .