3.

😇 Mikiah Keener 😇
The longer the wait, the bigger the blessing. Don't try to rush what you want to last forever. Be patient and trust God's timing! Amen. 🙏🏾

Genesis
As I got in the mir ranger rover i was on my phone taking pictures in the beautiful light .

Genesis As I got in the mir ranger rover i was on my phone taking pictures in the beautiful light

Liked by indiadanity and 1,648 others
Genesequa ya favorite red head😍!.

~Comments Disabled~

"You ugly ass de fuck" mir said lookin at me but lookin back at the road .

"Boy byee" i said laughing as I was posting my picture on instagram.

"I did my make up so good" I said looking back at my picture
"You don't need all that damn makeup gen you beautiful without it" he looked at me tryna talk all serious .

I laughed "boy stfu" I said as we pulled up to the school.

"Nah,but fr doe you should come over and hang wit me at the crib my og gone be going on tour" she said taking the keys out.

"Alr" I said grabbing my bag and charger and we both hopped out.

-

I'm at my locker and my bestfriend trinity came running to me .

"Girl its a new boy here and he fine asf" she said pointing at him .

He was cute buttt I don't go to niggas I let niggas come to me .

"He cute what's him name" I asked
"Umm I think it's Khalil" she said getting her stuff from her locker .

I'm not gone lie a bitch was feeling him he look chill asf .

Mir Mir 💙: get yo ass in class .

~don't tell me what to do

"Aye you should get me plugs wit yo bestie"trinity said closing her locker.

"Girl please Adonis a hoe" I said then looking across the hall and he dapping his friends up.

"Aye look I gotta get to class I'll see you later" I said walking away.

As I stepped in class there was a sub so niggas just doin anything you want not give a shit,shit I see that fine boy we was talking bout early.

~bitch he in my class

Bestie ♥️:👀.

She irritating asf I sat down and he came over to me asking for a pencil.

"Are you serious,it's a sub and you really finna do this work" I questioned and laughed
"I mean why not"he questioned back .
A bitch like him already 😂.

"Well I don't have a pencil for you only got one for me" I smiled "what's ya name" he asked.

"Genesis" i said as I looked at him and glanced at my phone it was Adonis again ugh what do he want.

Mir Mir 💙: stop talking to that nigga and and so yo fucking work !

~stop tryna tell what to do and how you know ?

Mir Mir💙:I got eyes fucking everywhere 👀.

I looked around the class room and seen one of his homeboys Eric this nigga a snitch.

~ugh you dtm😒.

-

After school .

As I was coming out the building with trinity I was headed to mir car and he wasn't even here he was by the school doors talking to one of his hoes she looked pretty upset.

"Alr see you later hun" trinity said walking away.

"Mmkay text me later" I said getting In the car waiting on him .

4 minutes later .

"Wow it took you long enough" I said looking at him as he started the engine.

"Don't worry about what I was doing" he put his phone on the Bluetooth playing some music as I looked out the window.

——————————————————————-

Hey guys !
How y'all like if so far 🤣.
Beware Sad stuff coming soon 😟.

Leave a Comment ♥️.