Ben's POV

I spend the majority of the morning writing the notes and putting them in place. I want this to be perfect. As I am putting up the last arrow I think "What of she thinks this is dumb? What if she laughs at me and says no all because of this?" Cameron interrupts my thoughts.

"Don't be too hard on yourself mate. I bet she's gonna say yes. How could she not?"

"I don't know but thanks man." I write out "You found me Emmie" on a piece of paper and tape it to my dressing room door. I go in to wait for her. It is about an hour before I hear footsteps outside. I sit up. Emmie opens the door and smiles at me.

"Now Emmie, you have followed all my silly clues. I have something to ask you." She smiles bigger.

"Yes?" Here it goes.

"Emilia Rosalie Reese, will you do me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend?" My heart is beating so fast as I wait for her response. She walks over to me and sits on her knees in front of me.

"Benjamin Paul Bruce, I would absolutly love to be your girlfriend." Then she kisses me. I can't help but smile during the kiss. I pull back.

"Are you sure love? This would mean I don't want you to leave me. Which means touring."

"Yes, I am positive. You didn't want me to leave anyway so now I just have more of a reason." I blush and pull her back in. I kiss her deeply then pull back again.

"I love you, you know that right?" I reach to my pocket.

"You've told me sweetheart. I love you too."

"I have something to give to you." I pull the box out of my pocket. Her eyes widen. "Just open it love." I look down in an attempt to hide my nervousness. She opens the box to find a golden heart necklace engraved with Forever BB&ER. I glace up to see her happiness.

"I love it baby." She hugs me and asks me to put it on her. "I'll never take it off." I clasp it and hug her.

"I love you Emmie."

"I love you too Ben."