Emmie's POV

"Hello my little slut. Can't run away now." Fuck. He found me. I should've locked the door when Ben left. Shit. I'm going to die. I try to be calm.

"H... hi dad. It's nice to see you. W... why are you here?"

"Don't be fucking stupid you whore. You know why I'm here." Maybe I can talk my way out of this.

"You're right, I do know why you're here. Can we just talk about this?" He laughs and walks over to me.

"No. You're a fucking retarded slut who can't keep her mouth shut when it should be." And he slaps my face. I grit my teeth so I don't cry out. "You never call your father a drunk. I deserve respect!" He punches me in the stomach. "And I plan to do anything I have to to get that respect." He kicks my legs out from under me and pins me to the ground. He puts tape over my mouth and drags me to the bunk hall by my feet. He pulls me up and ties my hands to the top of the bunks so I'm standing in the aisle. He ties my feet as well.

"W... what are you going to do to me?" He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a knife.

"Well first I'm going to beat you a little bit. Then I think I'm gonna cut you a little. Then I'm thinking about killing you. Getting this whiney bitch out of my life for good. No more hospital visits from your pathetic attempts at killing yourself. No more crying that I have to hear. None of it. And I'll get off free 'cause I'm just gonna write out a suicide note for ya and say you killed yourself. How does that sound?" I look down and tears start to fall but I make no noise. I hear my father grunt and close my eyes for the inevitable punch in the face. As expected, it came only to be followed by kicks, slaps and punches all over my body. I keep my eyes closed. I feel cool metal puncture my stomach. I bite my lip to keep from screaming. He continued to cut my body for quite awhile. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I hear something. I think it's the door but I don't want to look up and see what it was and give him a hint that someone might be here. He will just kill me quicker. I open my eyes for a moment and see my love. He did come for me. That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.