Emmie's POV

I wake up wrapped in Ben's arms. This just makes me happy. He told me that he loves me. I don't think that he knows that I know that he said that though. It was the last thing I heard. I'm really thirsty but I don't want to wake him up. He just looks so goddamn adorable. I move his arm off of me and climb over him so I can get out of the bunk. I make sure the curtain is closed when I get out and I walk to where the kitchen area is. I start going through the cupboards, not knowing where anything is then I hear someone laugh. I jump around and I see James. He only laughs harder.

"What the actual fuck James?! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry hun. I just thought it was funny how you were going through everything when I was right here. I guess you didn't see me huh? But anyway,what are you looking for?"

"A cup. I'm wicked thirsty." He stands up and goes to the one cupboard that I haven't gone through and pulls me out a cup. I mumble a thanks and he hugs me. "What was that for?"

"We were all worried about you. What happened?" I don't exactly want to tell this story again but I'll just keep it short.

"Well, my dad called. He said a bunch of shit, I said a bunch of shit. It was just hard. Sorry for running off like that." I turn to the fridge and pull out the orange juice.

"It's alright. It happens to the best of us. Just know that we are all here for you no matter what." I say thanks and give him a big hug. He chuckles and goes back to playing video games. I go and sit next to him grabbing my laptop on the way. I curl into the corner and wait for my computer to turn on. When it does, I immediately go on the internet and pull up Facebook and Tumblr. I check to see who is online on Facebook first and see that there isn't anyone I would like to talk to. I go to Tumblr and scroll through my dashboard and reblog anything that seems awesome. I hear a ping and I see that someone has decided to talk to me. This never happens. I click back over to Facebook and see that one of my closer friends messaged me.

~Hey, where are you? I haven't seen you in like forever! we should hang sometime.~

~Oh I'm places. And you're right, it's been awhile. I can't hang out anytime soon. I'm gonna be busy for awhile. Sorry.~

~Oh that's fine. I just miss you and all. What are you up to?~

~Just spending some time with some of my new friends. Taking some well needed time away from our shit town.~

~New friends? Tell me more? Haha. But that's good. Everyone needs that sometimes.~ I hear Ben get up.

~I'll tell you about it sometime. I gotta go though. Text me anytime if you want. Love ya bye.~ And I log off and shut my computer.

"Hello love. Why'd you leave me all cold in there? I missed you." Aww. I wasn't even gone for that long.

"I got thirsty. And I wasn't tired anymore." He walks over and sits with me. I cuddle into his side.

"I have to say, that was the best nap ever." I just smile and nod. James shouts at him.

"Asshole, get your cunt-ass over here so I can beat you." We both laugh and Ben gets up and starts playing video games with James. I really think I am going to love it here.