Chapter 17 (Ben's POV)

I'm halfway to the venue when I hear my phone ring. I reach for it and see it's Emmie. I hope she's okay.

"Hello love."

*B, Ben? Can you come get me? I'm scared.*

"What happened?"

*Just please come get me. I can't be here alone.* Shit.

"I'll be right there."

*Thank you.* I turn the car around in the middle of the street receiving many angry yells, honks and hand gestures. I flip them off right back and speed of in the other direction. It takes me about 20 minutes to get back to the bus. I run to the door and go to fling it open. What the fuck? It's locked. We never lock the door when someone is there. I run back to the car for my keys. I unlock the door and run in. I look for her. I turn to the bunk hall and see her tied to the bunks. With a pool of blood under her. And a man in front of her. Her head drops and her body goes slack, she passed out.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you here?" I yell. The man slowly turns around.

"I happen to be the father of this whore. I take it you are the boy she's been doing?" Fuck, I feel so bad for her. How did he get here?

"She hasn't been doing anyone. But this is my bus and you need to leave now before I make you leave."

"Oh really? You are going to make me leave? You're just a little boy." And he laughs "I'm not going anywhere until this bitch has paid for calling me a drunk." He turns around and goes back to cutting her. I walk up behind him and knock the knife out of his hand and tackle him to the ground. I manage a few punches before he is finally able to hit me back. I kick him in the balls and hit him over the head, finally knocking him out. I call the police and inform them of the situation and they send two ambulances. They tell me not to move either of them. I start to cry when I look at Emmie again. There is just so much blood. What if she doesn't make it? This just makes me cry more. I cry until I hear the ambulances outside. I calm myself down enough to let them in. I watch as they untie her from the bunks and put her in the ambulance. I ask to ride with her and they allow me to. Tears come back to my eyes as we drive away and I look at her on the stretcher.