Chapter 16

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS FAN FICTION HOPE YOU ENJOY THANKS FOR READING 😘😘

It's 5AM. I've been up all night and I can't fall asleep because I don't want Jacob in my dreams. Even though he still pops up every 20 minutes I didn't want to see him. I've had enough of this. I can't do it anymore. He isn't supposed to be in my life anymore, but he is. So it was time. I didn't want to do this without giving Ethan and Grayson an explanation so I decided to write a letter explaining everything.

Dear Ethan and Grayson, I'm sorry for what I did. For making you worry so much, for getting you kidnapped, and for getting you almost killed. The reason why I did what I did was because I was having hallucinations of Jacob. I couldn't get him out of my head it was like, even if he was gone he always found his way back to me. I'm so sorry for doing this to you guys, but it's for the better. I love you guys so much. Love, Y/n.

I put the note on the kitchen counter and went into Grayson's room. I gave him a long kiss hoping he would kiss me back. He did. I smiled as I walked over to the door but Grayson called out to me.

Grayson: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Grayson: Where are you going?

Y/n: Bathroom.

Grayson: Oh, ok.

Y/n: Grayson?

Grayson: Yeah?

Y/n: I love you so much.

Grayson: I love you too, babygirl.

I cried silently as I walked out of Grayson's room and towards Ethan's. I smiled at the sight of him bundled up in his blankets. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead and gave him a hug.

Y/n: I love you, E.

I whispered to him and walked out of his room. I made my way towards the bathroom. I turned on the light, opened the medicine cabinet and got the pills. It was 6AM now. Grayson would be up in 2 hours. I dumped out a bunch of pills onto the palm of my hand and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time for real. I saw Jacob looking at me through the mirror smirking. I closed my eyes tight and thought of Ethan and Grayson. I thought of the happy moments. I put the pills in my mouth one by one slowly. I stood in the shower with the water running. My eyes closed and I dropped to floor.

Grayson's POV

I woke up at 8am. I looked over to my right and saw that Y/n wasn't there. I guessed she had woken up already. I heard the water running in the shower and guess Y/n was in there. I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. I knew it was from Y/n because I could tell from the writing. I smiled as I read the note and it slowly faded into a frown. I ran into the bathroom and opened the door. Y/n was in the shower with her close on and she was on the floor. I went in the shower with her and held her in my arms. I was sobbing.

Grayson: Y/n? Y/n, can you hear me? Can you hear me, Y/n.

I shook her gently trying to wake her but her eyes wouldn't open. I ran out of the shower and into Ethan's room.

Grayson: ETHAN, WAKE UP. IT'S Y/N, WAKE UP.

Ethan: Dude, what's going on.

Grayson: Y/n, she- she k- killed herself.

Ethan's face lost its shade as he frowned. Tears started forming in his eyes and as did mine.

Ethan: No. No, that can't be true.

Grayson: She's in the shower. Th- There's a note from her in the kitchen. I'm calling an ambulance.

As Ethan ran into the kitchen to read the note after he checking on Y/n, I ran to my room to get my phone to call an ambulance.

Operater: 911, what's your emergency.

Grayson: My girlfriend, she overdosed on pills. She wasn't an addict or anything, I promise you that she was- she was trying to kill herself. Please, get over here now.

Operater: Ok, what's your location?

I told her my address as I walked over to the bathroom and saw Y/n. I started sobbing again.

Operater: Ok, an ambulance is on the way, sir.

Grayson: Thank you.

I hung up the phone and went back into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet just looking at Y/n. I couldn't believe she had done this. I love her so much.

I heard sirens in the distance. It was getting louder and louder. I ran out to the door and opened it. 2 paramedics were running over with a stretcher. They brought Y/n out on the stretcher and put her in the ambulance. Ethan and I got in and they drove to the hospital.

One paramedic was giving Y/n CPR but it wasn't working. I just sat there looking at her, crying my heart out. We got to the hospital and they quickly took her off the ambulance. Me and Ethan hopped out of the car and we rushed into the hospital with the other paramedics.

2 doctors held us back as we tried to go in the room Y/n was in so we watched in the window.

They started shocking her but still nothing was working. They did it 3 times and they gave up.

Doctor: Date of death, September 9th. Time, 8:58AM.

5 YEARS LATER
GRAYSON'S POV
TEXTS WITH Y/N

Hey babygirl. It's been 5 years. Today is the anniversary of your death. Ethan and I celebrated your birthday by going out to the beach and watching the sunset, your favorite thing to do. You had a lovely funeral by the way. We had your favorite flowers and Ethan and I said some words. I miss you so much. I'm sorry that Jacob put you through so much hell and I wish he had never been born. I wake up every morning and look to my side to see if you're going to be next to me but you're never there. And I cry everytime, like I'm doing right now because it means I'll never see your beautiful face again. Your smile that brightens up my day. I'll never be able to hold you in my arms and I'll never be able to hear your sweet laugh. I'll never kiss your lips ever again. I'm sorry, for everything. I love you so much baby girl. Bye.