Chapter 5

I stayed over at Ethan and Grayson's house one more day because the next day is Monday, which means there is school. I go back home to get more clothes to spend the night and for school the next morning when I'm on my way out Jacob comes running after me once again.

Jacob: Hey there babygirl.
Y/N: Don't call me that, Jacob.
Jacob: Oh well why not sweetheart?
Y/N: Because only my boyfriend can call me that!

I walk angrily as Jacob speeds up trying to keep up with me. He puts his arm around me but I shake it off, but he puts it back. I leave it this time.

Jacob: Oh come on babygirl. Can I just do somethings to you? I promise you'll like it alot.

I get back to Ethan and Grayson's house and I stand on their driveway, looking angrily at Jacob.

Y/N: NO YOU CANNOT DO SOMETHINGS TO ME, BECAUSE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH, NOW STOP HARASSING ME!

Ethan and Grayson walk out of the house looking mad at Jacob but Jacob doesn't see them yet.

Jacob: Please babygirl let's just go back to your house.
Grayson: She said go, Jacob.
Ethan: Yeah and get the hell of our property.
Y/N: Or else you'll be in for a real bad ass whooping.
Jacob: Oh yeah and what are you guys gonna do.

Ethan and Grayson both step up to Jacob and look down on him.

Grayson: She said go and don't say another word.
Ethan: Now leave or we'll call the police for harassment.

Jacob scoffs and walks away. Ethan and Grayson walk back to me and ask me if I'm ok. I reply with yes and we go back inside.

Y/N: Hey, thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Ethan: No problem. As your best friend...
Grayson: And your boyfriend...
Ethan and Grayson: It is our duty to protect you!
Y/N: Wow, did you guys practice that?
Grayson: No. We're twins so we have twin telepathy.

I laugh at their stupidity. I hug Ethan and kiss Grayson. It's about 9:25pm when we start eating snacks and binge watching Jane the Virgin. At about 11:30pm everyone gets tired and goes to bed. Ethan goes to his room and me and Grayson go to his room.

Grayson: So, you love me very much, huh?
Y/N: Oh no, you heard that?
Grayson: Yup. Every word of it. And guess what.
Y/N: What?
Grayson: I love you too.
Y/N: Yeah?
Grayson: Yeah.
Y/N: Awww!

I gave Grayson a long kiss because I'm so happy he said "I love you" back. I turn on my right side to fall asleep and Grayson puts his arm around me.

Y/N: Goodnight, Gray.
Grayson: Night, babygirl.
Y/N: I love you.
Grayson: I love you too.

And once again I felt like I was on air.