Chapter 4

I don't know why but, whenever I'm with Grayson I feel like I'm on air and it's the best feeling in the world. It's like when I'm with Gray or Ethan I feel safe and protected. I want to ask Grayson out, but I want him to ask me out too. I'm also not sure if I should wait to date Grayson. I need to make a pros and cons list about this. If the pros outweigh the cons I'll date him. If it's the other way around, not so much.

Pros:
Nice
Crazy sexy
Beautiful eyes
Cute voice
Awesome hair
Caring
Generous
Funny
Took me to Chipotle
We almost did it
We know alot about each other
We've kissed twice

Alright that's all the pros now the cons.

Cons:

I don't think there are any cons. I could probably just talk to Ethan about it.

Texts with Ethan 1:30pm
Y/N: Hey E.
Ethan: Hey Y/N.
Y/N: Can we talk?
Ethan: Sure.
Y/N: Alright I'm coming over. Is Gray there.
Ethan: No he is out with some friends.
Y/N: K good. I'm on my way. See you in a minute.
Ethan: Bye.

I walk to Ethan's house quickly. I knock on the door and when he answers I walk in and we sit on the couch.

Ethan: What did you want to talk about?
Y/N: It's about Grayson.
Ethan: What about him?
Y/N: Well, I sort of like him and I want to ask him out but it to he the other way around.
Ethan: Alright then let's make a list.
Y/N: Yeah, I did.
Ethan: And...
Y/N: All pros, no cons.
Ethan: Oh wow. Well you should probably just go for it. No wait actually I'll talk to him for you.
Y/N: Really?
Ethan: Yeah.
Y/N: Aww Thank you! You're such a good friend. I appreciate you so much.
Ethan: Anytime.

I hang out with Ethan for the rest of the day. I went home to grab some clothes so I could sleepover when I got back we were gonna watching a movie. During the movie I got tired and went into Grayson's room thinking it was Ethan's room. I fell asleep in Grayson's bed fast.

Ethan's POV

When Y/N went to bed I thought it was the best time to talk to Grayson for her.

Ethan: So do you like Y/N, bro?
Grayson: Yeah kinda.
Ethan: Would you consider asking her out?
Grayson: Yeah totally!
Ethan: So what are you waiting for bro, do it.
Grayson: I don't know. I guess I just want it to be perfect.
Ethan: Don't don't do anything romantic, dude she hates romantic stuff.
Grayson: Alright, well then I guess I'll ask her out tomorrow, ok.
Ethan: Cool we should get some sleep. Good night bro love you.
Grayson: Love you too, Goodnight.

Grayson's POV

When I lay down in my bed I feel something or someone. I turn on the light and saw y/n laying there. She was so tired that she thought my room was Ethan's room. I climb back into bed and take my shirt off and put my arm around her. She turns over puts her arm around me and we fall asleep cuddling each other I'm so excited to ask her out tomorrow.

Your POV

When I wake up I see Grayson staring at me with his shirt off. I get confused and scared and fall off the bed.

Y/N: AHH! I'm fine! I'm fine. Um Good morning hi.
Grayson: Morning babygirl.
Y/N: Uhh how did I get here?
Grayson: You fell asleep here.
Y/N: No no no I fell asleep in Ethan's room.
Grayson: Correction. You fell asleep in my room thinking it was Ethan's room.
Y/N: Oh my God. I'm so sorry.
Grayson: It's fine. I enjoyed sleeping with you. Speaking of I have a question.
Y/N: Yeah.
Grayson: Will you be my girlfriend, please?
Y/N: Me?
Grayson: No not you because I'm talking to a wall. Yes you.
Y/N: um of course yes totally.

I get back on the bed and kiss him. We go out to the kitchen trying not to disturb Ethan then we make breakfast. I can't believe I'm dating Grayson Bailey Dolan. This is awesome