Chapter 12

Grayson's POV

Ethan and I were still in the car driving but we were close. Ethan and I had to come up with a plan to get Y/n back so we could get her and ourselves out safely.

Ethan: Alright dude, how is this gonna work.

Grayson: So according to the picture on google maps it's a warehouse. So if I look back to some of the horror movies I watched there should be multiple doors and the warehouse should be in the middle of the woods. So I get in an-

Ethan: Woah, woah, woah, hold on, hold on. You mean we get in, right?

Grayson: No, I mean we, E.

Ethan: I'm not letting you go in there by yourself, bro.

Grayson: Yeah, you are.

Ethan: No, I'm not. If you die, I die. That's how it goes. Always. We're twins dude, we stick together.

Grayson: Alright fine. So we get in and we check all the doors quickly and quietly and we get to the door Y/n is in we try to pick the lock and get her and get out. Alright?

Ethan: Alright.

Grayson: 'kay get ready. Were here.

Ethan: Okay.

I was scared but I had to be brave. I needed to get Y/n back. I couldn't let Jacob have her. And if I do lose her, this wouldn't be the way. Not now, Not ever, would I let Jacob have Y/n.

Your POV

Jacob brought me into this warehouse and I examined it carefully so I knew where I would be held hostage. It was dark, but it had some light, very little though. There were 6 doors, 3 on each wall. Jacob brought me to the last door on the right and threw me on the floor.

Jacob: Don't move. I'll be back for you later, sweetheart.

Jacob left the room and locked the door. I heard another door open and close from the outside. Jacob must've went into a different room. Jokes on his I have a bobby pin in my hair. As I pulled the bobby pin out I heard another door open and close. I thought it was Jacob so I stopped immediately and went into the back corner. I started to hear banging on the other doors and then banging on mine and a voice started calling my name. The voice sounded very familiar. Ethan.

Y/n: Ethan. Ethan. ETHAN I'M IN HERE. ETHAN HELP. GRAYSON. ANYONE.

I heard a door open. Oh no. Jacob. I started to here punches and kicks and groaning. I saw my door open as Ethan and Grayson were pushed in. Jacob came in with 3 ropes and tied us all to 3 different walls. I was on the left, Grayson was on the right, Ethan was on the back wall. We were all in silence trying collect our thoughts on what just happened.

Y/n: I knew it wasn't over. He said he was going to be back. He said this wasn't over. So why didn't I believe him.

Grayson: Y/n, I-

Y/n: You guys said you would keep me safe, and I believed it. But here we are, in a warehouse and guess who is keeping me hostage. The same guy who tried to rape me 3 months ago. You both lied to me. You told me there was nothing to worry about but this, this is something to worry about. But I think I might have a way to get out of here.

I pulled the bobby pin out my hair and put it in my mouth.

Y/n: This is rope, I can't pick it. But I can probably fiddle with my hands to loosen it.

I started to move my hands around to loosen the rope but it was no use. Jacob tied it too tight. I tried a little more but it wasn't working out. I gave up and hardly hit my head against the wall. I was never going to get out of here. Not until Jacob had me. Which he never will. I was staring at Grayson who had his face in his palms. I stared at Ethan who looked more pissed off than any of us.

Grayson: This is all my fault. I should've made you come to the store with us. I let you stay even though I still had thoughts Jacob was going to come back. It's my fault were here. If he gives us choice between on who he kills pick me. And that's that.

Y/n: Grayson stop. It's not your fault I didn't mean what I said earlier it was just out of anger. I'm sorry. We're going to get out of here I promise. I mean it too. Alright guys?

Ethan: Alright.

Grayson: Ok. I have no Idea what time it is but we should get some sleep. Night guys.

Ethan: Night.

Y/n: Night.

I slumped down on the wall and drifted off to sleep. I was going to get me and my friends out of here. Even if I'm on the verge of death.