Chapter 2

Me and Ethan walked up the driveway and into his house. I was really excited to see Grayson again. We walk in and there were drunk teenagers everywhere. The music was really loud. Me and Ethan danced together for a while then he asks if I want anything to drink. I reply with yes and we go into the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Just a Sprite is fine."

"So you enjoying yourself so far?" Ethan asked as he got the sprite from the fridge and handed me the can of the bubbly drink.

"Yes, it's super fun."

"Good! Do you want to go back out and dance or do wanna finish your Sprite first?"

"I'll finish my Sprite first."

"Alright."

Ethan goes on his phone while I finish my sprite. Once I'm done we go back to the living room and I see Grayson talking to his friends. He spots me says goodbye to his friends and walks over. Ethan went to go say hi to his friends so I was glad it was just me and Gray for a moment.

"Hello, babygirl."

"Grayson." I greeted.

"So what are you doing right now?"

"Well it looks like I'm just standing here talking to you waiting for Ethan to come back."

"Well, since Ethan isn't here, wanna dance?" He asked.

"Um... Sure."

Grayson leads me to the dance floor and takes my hands in his. He spins me around and I laugh the action.

We jump around with our hands clinging together. Laughs escape our mouths.

Grayson's smile was so cute. His laugh was too. Everything about him was perfect. His hair, his clothes, his personality.

"Do you want to come to my room with me?" Grayson after we danced around for a while.

"Ok."

We walk to Grayson's room and when we get there Grayson closes the door as I walk further and take a seat on his bed.

"Wow you have a really nice room." I complimented.

"Thanks." He sat down on the bed beside me and looked at me intently. "So, where do you live, babygirl."

"Right down the street."

"Really?"

I hummed in response.

"Do you think I could visit you sometime, without Ethan?"

"Sure, anytime."

"Alright, so how is tomorrow after school?"

"Great."

Grayson nodded and stared at me for a while. Like he was waiting for me to take initiative in the conversation. I never really was good at communicating so I blushed and looked around his room instead.

"Are you intimidated by me?" Grayson asked leaning his face forward to try and get me to look at him again.

I shook my head no, not completely telling the truth. I looked over to Grayson and he had a small shocked look on his face. I giggled, covering my hands with my face.

Grayson scooted closer looking at me with a different look in his eyes than before. Before he was happy, smiling. Now he's taking me in a lot more than he has since we first met.

He's letting his eyes flow over my features. Everything that wasn't covered by a piece of fabric, he looked at like he adored it.

Since I still was looking away from him, Grayson leaned in and kissed my neck. It was sudden and unexpected but i soon came to like it.

His hand went to the other side of my neck and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. My breathing got heavy as he let his mouth move farther up, placing a small trail of kisses to my mouth.

Grayson left small soft pecks on my mouth. Checking to see if him kissing me was something I wanted already. After each light peck he would look into my eyes to see if anything had changed.

After a while he took a piece of my curly hair, pulling on it and letting it bounce back into place. He smiled at the action.

Grayson look into my eyes one more time before cradling the back of my head and molding our lips together.

It was a good kiss. My heart started beating faster when his tongue slipped inside.

Then he pinned me down to the bed and started kissing me again but I let go.

"Grayson, we- we can't." I said looking up at him apologetically.

"Why not? I want to and I know you do too."

"I do but, we barley know each other, I mean we just met earlier today."

Grayson nodded, getting off of me and pulling up so we were sitting again. "So let's get to know each other when I go to your house tomorrow I'm gonna to take you out on a date, is that alright with you?"

"You don't have to take me out, we can just stay in and watch a movie?"

"It's already decided babygirl. You're going out with me tonight and I have just the perfect place."

"Alright Gray, if you're gonna be like that I have no choice but to give in." I said smiling at him.

"Good. Now let's get back out there."

I nodded and stood up and headed for Grayson's door with Grayson right behind and his hand on the small of my back.

The loud, booming music filled our ears again and headed back out to the dance floor to dance til our bodies couldn't take it anymore.