Chapter 14

Ethan, Grayson, and I had just gotten home. We decided that we weren't going to go to school until next week since we've had a rough couple of days. We hadn't taken a shower in a while so we all took showers and went to sleep.

It was the next morning and It was very silent and awkward. We all just did our normal daily activities and not talking to each for about 2 hours. I didn't feel comfortable with just acting like nothing happened.

Y/n: You guys we can't keep acting like nothing happened. We're safe, now. Jacob, is dead. Nothing is going to harm us now, ok.

Ethan: Ok.

Grayson Alright.

Y/n: Come here guys.

Ethan and Grayson walked over to me. We did a group hug. I really needed it. Even though I was acting strong, I was terrified in the inside.

Y/n: We're safe. No one can hurt us. I promise.

Grayson: Thanks, babygirl.

Ethan: Thanks Y/n. Hey, let's do something today. Instead of sitting here all day feeling sorry for ourselves let's just, go out and have some fun.

Y/n: That's honestly, a great idea, E.

Grayson: Yeah. Hey, let's go skating.

Y/n: Oh my god, yes.

Ethan: Come on, let's get changed.

Grayson and I went into his room to change and Ethan went into his. I didn't really feel like wearing jeans so I just put on a white dress and some sandals. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed some socks so I didn't get toe fungus or anything.

I was looking at myself in the mirror of the bathroom and I saw Jacob staring at me. I screamed and rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming or not. He was gone. I was out of breathe and shaking. Ethan and Grayson rushed into the room to see if I was ok.

Grayson. Y/n, you ok?

Y/n: Yeah. Yeah, i'm fine.

Ethan: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah.

Ethan: You look nice, by the way.

Grayson: Yeah, you do. You really do.

Y/n: Thanks guys. You ready?

Grayson: Yup.

Ethan: Mhmm.

Y/n: Let's go.

Grayson: I'll drive.

We hopped into the car. I sat in the backseat while Ethan and Grayson sat in the two front seats. I turned on the radio. No good songs were on so I just left it on a station. Then, If I Can't Have You by Shawn Mendes came on and we all looked at each other. We started singing loudly and terribly. When the song was over we all laughed.

I looked out the window and saw Jacob in the car next to us. I gasped and closed my eyes tight. I opened them again and saw that he was gone. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. Was I having hallucinations of Jacob? I think I was. This wasn't good.

We pulled into the parking lot of the skating rink. I hopped out of the car and grabbed Grayson's hand. We got our shoes, put them on and went onto the rink. Ethan left me and Grayson alone . I was pretty good at skating so I left Grayson. He looked at me with a sad face and I laughed at him. I looked back ahead of me and saw Jacob was again. I screamed and fell on the floor.

Grayson: Y/N!

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Jacob was gone. Grayson rushed towards me and crouched down by me.

Grayson: You ok?

Y/n: Yeah.

Grayson: Are you sure? You've been doing a lot of weird stuff in the past couple of hours.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm sure.

Grayson: Come on. Let's go sit down.

Grayson stood up and held out his hand for me. I took it and we made our way out of the rink. We sat down on a bench and I took a deep breath. I could see Grayson looking at me through the corner of my eye. I looked at him and he had a really concerned look on his face.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Grayson: I could ask you the same.

Y/n: Grayson, I'm fine, I swear.

Grayson: You promise me, you're fine?

Y/n: Grayson Bailey Dolan, I promise you that I'm 100% fine.

I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder. He kissed my temple and put his arm around my shoulder.

Grayson: I love you, so much.

Y/n: I love you too.

I was lying to Ethan and Grayson about how I felt about Jacob. I don't want them to be worrying about me 24/7. When we go back to school they need to focus on their education not if I'm hallucinating Jacob. It was for the better. I want them to think i'm safe. I am. Right?