Chapter 8

It's been 3 weeks since Jacob got arrested. I've been living with Ethan and Grayson ever since. I don't feel safe at my house. Jacob's words keep repeating in my head over and over and over again. Almost every night I've been having nightmares about him It's so scary. I don't feel safe even with Ethan and Gray. I always tell Ethan and Grayson that I'm fine but I'm not really fine and I just can't get into it because they would never understand. Ethan, Grayson, and I were sitting at lunch together. I remember staring at nothing and just thinking if Jacob could just pop up out of nowhere.

Grayson: Y/N? Y/N? Y/N?
Y/N: Huh, what, yeah. What do you want.
Ethan: You ok?
Y/N: Yeah I'm fine. I'm great.
Grayson: You sure?
Y/N: Yeah.
Ethan: Promise?
Y/N: Promise.

I saw the Oreo Squad heading our way. I moan in an annoyed way and put my head down. Mia, Sienna, and Shanah all sat down next to Ethan.

Mia: OMG! I heard Jacob got arrested for trying to sexually harrass you. Is that true?
Y/N: Go away guys.
Shanah: Hey, Grayson.
Grayson: Bye, Shanah.
Sienna: Ethan, I heard you and Grayson were there. What happened?

Ethan did look at me instead he stared at me and Grayson and I nodded. All of us got up at the same time and we walked out of the cafeteria and headed to my locker.

Y/N: Guys, I have to say something.
Ethan: Alright, what is it?

Y/N: You know how I keep saying I'm fine everytime you ask me about Jacob and all.
Grayson: Yeah.
Y/N: Yeah well truth is...

I looked at Ethan and Grayson as they stared intensely at me. I knew they were truly into what I was about to say. I was just scared to admit it to them because right now they are the only people I have in my life.

Y/N: The truth is I'm not fine. I'm terrified. I'm so far away from fine. I just keep having these nightmares that he's gonna come back and take me and that he won't take me back to guys. I was scared to tell you guys because I knew you guys wouldn't understand because you guys haven't experienced anything like this and it's just so scary having to see his face in my dreams every night and I just don't feel safe even with you guys around me and I just really don't know what to do.

Ethan and Grayson both wrapped their arms around me telling that it's going to be ok. I didn't really believe them but I also didn't know what to believe in ever since Jacob got arrested.

Y/N: Yeah but what if it's not ok. What if he comes back and knocks you guys out and takes me. Some people do make it out of jail with the help of policemen and I don't want Jacob to be one of those people I really don't feel safe. What if he...
Grayson: Y/N stop with the what if's nothing is going to happen, I promise you. Me and Ethan will make sure of it we will protect you no matter what.
Y/N: You can't make a promise if you're not sure you can keep it.
Ethan: We're promising you because we know we can keep it, ok?

I nodded at them. They hugged me really tight and I tried my best not to cry. Grayson gave me a kiss on my temple while Ethan gave me one on my cheek. When the bell rang we both went our separate ways to get to class. I felt a little safer but I still wasn't fully safe. After school was over Ethan drove us to McDonalds to get some food before we went home. we spent the day watching Netflix, going through memories, cuddling, and scrolling through Instagram. Ethan went to his room and Grayson and I went to his room. I changed into one of Grayson's shirts and went to his bed. Grayson kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my waist. I couldn't fall asleep but I knew Grayson was sound asleep. I carefully removed Grayson's arm from my waist and quietly and slowly got up from his bed and found some paper and left a note saying I was in Ethan's room and left his room. I went down the hall to Ethan's room and saw that he was still awake already knowing he would be.

Ethan: Y/N?
Y/N: Hey. Can I sleep with you tonight, please?
Ethan: Yeah, sure.

I walked over to Ethan's bed as he scooted over so I could a spot to sleep in. When I walked in I saw he was watching something so I asked what he was watching.

Ethan: Stranger Things.
Y/N: Can I watch?
Ethan: Of course.

I layed my head on Ethan's chest and watched the show with him. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon fell asleep on Ethan's bare chest.