Chapter 11

I woke up in the trunk of a car. It sounded like I we were going somewhere. It seemed like we were going pretty fast so I believed we were on the highway. I recapped what had happened and remembered Jacob was pack. I started moving like crazy. I started banging on the walls of the trunk screaming for help and for them to let me go. I knew I wasn't going to get out so I gave up. I started to drift back asleep when the car stopped and park. I immediately woke myself back up realizing I wasn't tied up or anything. I started to think to myself what the plan would be and started whispering to myself.

Y/n: Alright so, here's the plan, since I'm not tied up or anything like that when he opens the trunk i'm to pretend to be asleep. Then, when he trys to pick me up i'm going to spit in his face then punch him as hard as I can and when he is on the ground kick him in the balls. Then i'll run in a direction and try to get a cars attention. Since I did track and E and Gray teach me boxing every now and then this should work.

I heard keys jingling which could only mean the trunk was about to be opened. I quickly closed my eyes and laid in my regular sleeping position. I heard Jacob chuckle as he started to bend down. I opened my eyes and spit in his face and punched as hard I could. Jacob wasn't on the but he was bleeding. I quickly hopped out of the car. Since Jacob wasn't on the ground I had to skip step 3 and went straight to running as fast as I could. We were in the middle of no where which was bad which meant he would be able to get me easier. As I was running I kept looking back to see if Jacob was running after me but I didn't see him. When I turned back around I saw Jacob in front of me. He slapped me and I fell to the ground. I scooted away as he came closer to me. My back touched a tree which meant I had no where else to go.

Jacob: You've been a very bad girl.

Y/n: JACOB. JACOB. JACOB PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. PLEASE PLEASE JUST GO LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE.

Jacob: No. I told you, you will be mine. And that's exactly what you will be.

Jacob picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I was screaming for help but no one came.

Jacob: Come on, babygirl. Let's go have some fun.

Grayson's POV

Ethan: Dude what do you mean you think Jacob escaped?

Grayson: When Y/n was on the phone she kept saying things like, "He's here, He escaped, He's back" and stuff like that.

Ethan: WELL GRAYSON WHAT THE HELL ARE WE STILL STANDING HERE FOR WE HAVE TO GO FUCKING HELP HER.

I dropped the basket I was holding and ran out of the store with Ethan. We got into the car quickly and I drove fast. When we got back to the house I saw the door was left open. I got out of the car and ran inside. The house was a mess. I ran around the house screaming Y/n's name but there was no reply. I ran into my room and saw the play button on the floor with blood on it. I look at my bedsheets and there was blood on it too and Y/n's phone was on the floor. I ran to Ethan angry as fuck.

Grayson: Dude, he took her. HE FUCKING TOOK HER. Come on. Get in the car we're going to go get her. NOW.

Ethan: Alright let's go.

Grayson: Once we get her back I'm going to fucking kill Jacob.

Ethan: Gray, we have no trace to her how are we going to get her.

Grayson: Shit, you're right. Stay here.

I ran back into the house and searched everywhere for a trace or something. I went into my room and saw a piece of paper on the floor with an address on it. I ran out of the house and back to the car. I gave Ethan the paper and told him to turn on google maps and put the address in. Once the address was in I started the car and listened to the GPS lady. The destination was 2 hours away. It was all worth it to get Y/n back. I back out of the drive way saying something to Ethan.

Grayson: Let's go kill this motherfucker.