6. Sick

"Eat your soup!" Taehyung yelled, holding a spoon in front of Jungkook's mouth, making the sick boy stubbornly shake his head.

Taehyung pouted. "Pwease?" He asked in a baby voice and he made his eyes big and round, like puppy eyes. "Wiww Kookie eat the soup for me?"

Jungkook cooed and patted the older's head. "You're adorable like that." He said, couching a bit after. "I'm still not eating."

"But I put so much love in it!" Taehyung yelled, dropping the puppy act and going for the six year old act by wrapping his arms and front of his chest.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the boy and sighed. "Fine." He said involuntary. "Just because you're cute."

Taehyung's face brightened, his boxy smile showing and his eyes turning in small half moons. He took the spoon from the soup again and fed it to Jungkook until it was empty.

"Are you happy now?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded happily. "Good, Let me wash the bowl." Jungkook said, already grabbing the bowl and spoon out of Taehyung's hands but the older didn't let go.

"Nuh-uh. You're going to lay down and get some rest." He said and Jungkook groaned loudly. "You're such a brat."

"Well, you're such a mother." The smaller boy nodded before walking to his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

-

"Tae, save me!" An orange haired boy stormed into Taehyung's apartment with a crying baby girl in his arms.

Taehyung looked at his best friend, who went by the name Jimin, and then at the baby. "Is that Macy?!" He yelled and Jimin nodded, clearly panicking.

"Yoongi dropped her off this morning and she has been crying ever since!" Jimin cried and he shoved the baby into Taehyung's arms. "You hold her, I can't handle this fucking sound anymore."

Taehyung looked around and saw the old chair in the corner of his living room, deciding it would be a good idea to put Macy on there.

The girl stopped crying for a few seconds but then went on as she got a glimpse of Jimin's face. "Why the fuck does she hate me?!" Jimin yelled, the baby only crying harder in an attempt to equalize the sounds.

"Have you ever looked at yourself?!" Taehyung yelled back and Jimin started crying as well, bitch slapping Taehyung's cheek. "Don't touch me you carrot!"

The two grown up boys went on bickering in the background, not hearing the sound of a bedroom door opening and Jungkook coming out.

The redhead looked around the room, seeing Taehyung and some weird midget fighting in the corner and a baby lying in a position it was totally not supposed to lay in.

He ran over to Macy and quickly lifted her up in his arms, stroking her short hair a little and sitting down with her on his lap.

She stopped crying. She just looked into Jungkook's loving eyes and stopped crying immediately. The younger boy showed her the sweetest smile and got one in return as well.

He didn't even notice the two in the corner who had stopped talking and were now staring at the scene with their mouths wide open. "Who the fuck is that?" The carrot asked and Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook looked up as well and saw the orange man judgingly staring at him from head to toes.

The small boy then realized he was wearing nothing but a sweater and boxer, that being the cause of him startling up from his sleep by the sound of the crying baby and walking out to look for answers.

He quickly shoved Macy into Jimin's arms and ran back to his bedroom where he started changing into some normal clothes.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who was deadass staring at the spot Jungkook had been in. "Dude, seriously. Who was that?" The orange boy asked and Taehyung snapped out of it.

"He's amazing." The blue boy said dreamingly but then shook his head when he heard a frustrated sigh from Jimin. "I mean, he's Jungkook. His name is."

Jimin nodded. "And may I ask why the fuck he was wearing a sweater- no, your sweater, when it's literally hotter than the fucking Nether in here?" He asked and Taehyung sighed sadly.

"I honestly don't know, Jimin. He keeps telling me he has this sickness but it's hard to believe it 'cause he seems to know as much about it as me." The blue boy admitted and Jimin just shrugged.

But then he gasped. "He's an alien!" He yelled and Taehyung laughed. Jimin looked offended. "I'm serious! Maybe he's from, like, Mercury or whatever. It's hotter there than here so-"

"My roommate is not an alien!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Roommate? Damn, I thought he was a hook-up. You've got it hard." He said.

Taehyung frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked and Jimin just laughed and patted Taehyung on the shoulder

"I'm leaving, bye bitch." Jimin said, walking off and leaving Taehyung with the, again crying baby in his arms.

-

Basically, Jimin forgot about Macy. When Yoongi came to his house to get her, the baby girl wasn't there and it took Jimin several minutes to realize he left her at Taehyung's place.

They rushed over to there, Jimin having to deal with the angriest Yoongi he had ever seen but who could blame him? Jimin did in theory lose his daughter.

Once they were there and knocked on the door, they were met with the pretty face of-

"Jungkook?"
"Yoongi?"