4. Staying

"Looks like our paths separate yet again on these same stairs," Taehyung said, talking like some kind of poet. Jungkook laughed, making his tiny shoulders raise a little and his eyes get small wrinkles at the side. "Shall I reduce you to your hotel, sir?"

"You're being weird." The younger giggled and Taehyung smiled at his successful attempt on making the redhead smile. "And actually... I don't have a hotel to stay yet so you don't have to bring me anywhere."

Taehyung frowned. "I thought you were going to look for one yesterday..." He said and Jungkook just shrugged. The blue boy's face lit up when he thought of the 'most brilliant idea ever'. "You can stay with me!"

Jungkook quickly shook his head. "I don't want to bother you, really, I'll find a hotel." He said and Taehyung cutely pouted with a desperate look in his eyes. "No, no no-no. I swear if you- oh my god stooooop!"

Taehyung had put on his puppy eyes and if there was one thing that could make the younger weak, it was cute things. Jungkook sighed. "Fine! But I'm paying you."

Taehyung stopped pouting but kept on the puppy eyes, looking at the redhead for a little longer. "Please, I can afford to pay for another person!" He whined in a childlike tone.

"But I'm going to feel so useless!" Jungkook yelled, not wanting that to happen, of course. "Maybe... I can get a job!"

"I mean if you want to. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you pay for anything." Taehyung said, making Jungkook groan. "Just the company is enough, believe me."

"Why are you doing this to me?" The redhead asked dramatically and Taehyung laughed. "I shouldn't have told you I find you cute."

"It's a bit late for that now, isn't it. Unless you'd find a way to turn back time." Taehyung said jokingly and Jungkook almost choked, awkwardly laughing after.

"Y-yeah that's true." He said, scratching his neck.

Taehyunh suddenly started excitedly jumping up and down. "Now I have a roommate!" He happily yelled and Jungkook smiled at his goofiness. "We can cook together, paint together, watch movies. Oh my god, we're going to make so many five-minute cakes! Maybe you can teach me something I don't know, we can cuddle- wait no- or yes, I don't know. This is great! We-"

"We're going to have fun, Tae." Jungkook smiled. He didn't cut the older off because he didn't want to hear all the things they could do. And also, the happiness in Taehyung's voice made it pretty addicting to listen to it. Why he did cut him off was because he could feel goosebumps on his skin forming and he didn't want the blue boy to worry about his 'sickness'.

"Hell yeah, we are. Well, let's go inside again!"

-

"Alright, we've got..." Taehyung began as he investigated the refrigerator. "Vegetables and meat."

Jungkook looked at the older's back with an uneasy gaze. "I'm vegetarian..." He said and Taehyung quickly got up from the fridge, hitting his head in the process.

"You don't eat meat?!" He asked in a surprised tone, rubbing his head where he had hit it. "No wonder you're so small! You need meat to grow, little boy."

"You sound like a pervert when you say it like that." Jungkook softly laughed. "And I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than you."

Taehyung looked at him with a daring look. "Try me, bitch." He said, sitting down across from Jungkook and putting one of his elbows on the table. "You, me, arm wrestle."

Jungkook smirked and did the same as Taehyung. He cracked his hand before he took hold of the older's.

"Three, two, one." Taehyung counted down. It took Jungkook a total of two seconds to have Taehyung's hand down on the table. Taehyung gasped. "You cheated!"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, amused. "How can I cheat in this?" He asked and Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, huffing and looking away. "Aw, is Taetae sad that the baby boy is stronger?"

Taehyung started laughing, dropping his angry act and looking Jungkook in the eyes. "Did you just call me Taetae and yourself a baby boy in one sentence?" He asked, smiling and Jungkook looked lost for a second.

"Did I call myself a baby boy?" He asked, causing Taehyung to laugh even harder. "It's not funny! I'm not a baby! I just beat you, you're supposed to- Can you stop?!"

Taehyung's laughter died down a little, taking the younger's orders. "You're just so damn     adorable," Taehyung said in all honesty.

It was now Jungkook's time to huff. "I can be hot." He said softly and he stood up. "Let me show you, Taetae."

Taehyung smiled uneasily. "That's really not necessary..." He said, standing up himself and backing away a little as Jungkook walked his way closer to him. "Jungk- ah!"

Jungkook pushed the older boy against the wall, slamming one of his hands next to Taehyung's head and used the other to grip both the blue boy's wrists together and pushing them up above his head.

"See?" Jungkook asked, voice sensual and dominant. "I can be whatever I want and I will do whatever I want. This is my world, mine. I'm going to-"

Jungkook suddenly cut himself off as he saw Taehyung's scared look. The same look, it all brought him back.

"Jungkook-ah!" Areum yelled, running out of the elevator into her brother's huge bedroom. "Appa said he's found another job for y-"

"You've gotta be shitting me," Jungkook said, not very pleased with his sister's announcement. "Does that man still not understand that I don't want some kind of fucking office job?"

"B-but Jungkook-ah, he said-"

Jungkook pushed his sister against a wall. "I don't care what he said! I don't want someone to give me orders anymore, that's in the past. I'm not a fucking baby. I'm capable of everything. I could rule the whole damn world if it were for me to decide! Why does no one understand how much I can do?! Look how fucking loaded I am! Do you think I got that all out of some kind of fucking luck? Take a second, compare yourself, compare appa to me. You're all nothing, useless. You-"

He got cut off by a slap on his cheek. He opened his eyes clearly and looked into his sister's scared eyes. "Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook."

Areum ran off, leaving Jungkook to stare at his wall. The boy had no idea what he had just done, he only understood he had fucked up.

Big time.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as the smaller boy's knees gave up. "What was that?! You're so pale! Your eyes were white!"

Jugkook couldn't gain the energy to speak up, getting flashbacks was tiring. Certainly in his place. He held onto Taehyung as he got pulled onto his feet again, the older making sure the redhead was supported.

"Do I need to help you lay down?" Taehyung asked, worried. Jungkook shook his head and turned a little to wrap his arms around the blue boy. "Jungkook..."

The said boy started sobbing again, just like the night before. The thing is, Taehyung couldn't help him this time, especially 'cause had zero idea of what was going on.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." Jungkook cried loudly and Taehyung shushed him softly, not wanting to sound rude. "I-I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

Taehyung slightly smiled. "It was pretty hot, although you did kind of sound like Voldemort." The older admitted and Jungkook laughed through his tears. Taehyung felt proud of himself for making the small boy laugh, even though he was clearly upset. "Hey, let's make some cake."