31. Monster baby

"Oh c'mon strawberry!" Taehyung begged as his boyfriend was about to walk out of the door. "You can't leave me with the monster!"

"Macy is not a monster, she's a sweet girl!" Jungkook laughed at his silly husband. "Please Tae, for me? I promised Yoongi I'd look after her."

"Then why has it become my job?!" Taehyung questioned frustrated. Then he sighed. "You know what, never mind. Maybe this will be good. You know, to practise parenting." He winked.

Jungkook blushed and looked back at the other with a thankful look. "Yeah, it may be closer than we expected." He said softly, looking at his watch. "Shit, I'm gonna be late. Uhm, Yoongi will be here in half an hour, please behave?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless. "Good luck at school strawberry, I love you." He said and he quickly pecked his lips.

Jungkook smiled. "I love you too." He said and he walked out.

Then, Taehyung thought of something. "Koo, wait!" He yelled and Jungkook quickly turned around with a questioning look on his face. The silver male smiled. "You have to do something for me if you want me to babysit Macy." He grinned.

Jungkook sighed. "Alright, I'll eat your ass-"

"Jungkook what the hell?! I just want a muffin  from that bakery close to your college!" Taehyung yelled back. "Now hurry!"

Jungkook smiled a little at the boy before turning around and walking further away.

--

Alright, Taehyung was freaking out.

Macy had slipped and hit her head on the ground and now she was crying.

The older male was crouching down next to the girl, stroking her soft hair in an attempt to soothe her. "Hey, little one. It's alright." He whispered but she only cried harder.

Taehyung tried his best to think of something and could swear he almost broke down crying himself because he was failing this hard at parenting. He and Jungkook had already found a girl they had contact with who's planning on putting her child up for adoption. Poor girl, got knocked up at age sixteen without any support from her parents. Both she and the Taekook couple were happy they'd found each other.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath but then finally thought of something. "Hey, Macy?" He asked. The girl hummed in response. "Do you like cake?"

The little girl quickly stopped crying. "Cake?" She asked in a small voice, Taehyung nodded. "Yes!"

The boy smiled and pulled Macy up so they could make some 5-minute cakes.

--

"Alright Macy, do you get the lyrics?" Taehyung asked the four years old girl as he fixed the gangster hat he just put backward on her head.

Macy smiled. "Hell yeah." She said.

Her daddy taught her not to use any bad words but only one day with Taehyung had managed to make her as much of a swearer as he himself.

Taehyung put on the music as he held a water bottle to his mouth, using it as a fake microphone. "Here's a little song I wrote, I'd want to sing it note by note. Don't worry."

Macy grinned, Holding her fake microphone which was a candle to her mouth. "Be happy!"

Then the drop came and they both jumped on the couch, screaming the lyrics. "I'll fuck these bitches and I'm fucking all these hoes!"

Macy took over. "I'm eating pussy like it's oreo's!"

Taehyung smiled. "Great Macy! You already know~"

"You already fucking know bitch ey!"

The sound of a bag being dropped was heard in the background. The two turned to see Jungkook looking at him with an angry face. "What. The. Duck." He said, looking like he was about to explode. "Macy, sweety, your dad is at the door. Please don't tell him anything you've done here today?"

The girl smiled, walking over to Jungkook and hugging his leg. She really loved the boy for some reason. Then, she was about to walk away but she realized she had to give Taehyung a hug too so she ran over to him and jumped into his open arms.

The boy smiled. "This will stay our little secret, right princess?"

"Sure, Uncle V." Macy giggled as Taehyung let go of her. "Bye! Thank you~"

Taehyung chuckled a bit as he walked out but then realized once again that Jungkook was mad at him. He awkwardly cleared his throat as he tried his best not to look him in the eyes. "Look, Kook-"

"What the fuck Taehyung? You can't teach a child such words!" Jungkook yelled before Taehyung could finish. "It's so fucking immature of you to do that! I don't even know if we should get a child if you're gonna be such a bad father!"

That fucking hurt, a lot. Taehyung's eyes got watery. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'll apologize to Yoongi, I'll follow a parenting course, I'll read a lot of parenting books. Please just... I really want to have a family with you, don't let it go." Taehyung whispered at the end, looking down. "Please Kookie..."

Jungkook was a little taken aback by the sudden mental breakdown. "You don't have to do all that Tae, I'm sorry. It's my fault too. I shouldn't have left you alone with her knowing you've never taken care of a child." He said, pulling his boyfriend in for a hug. "Look, we're doing this together. That means both of us help each other to be better fathers."

Taehyung smiled softly. "We're not even sure yet..."

The redhead smiled back at him. "Actually... I wasn't at school today, I was with the girl... she's having a boy Tae, it's official. We're getting a son in six months." He said, nose scrunching up a little.

Taehyung smiled widely. "You're kidding?" He asked, Jungkook violently shook his head. "Fuck, oh my god! I love you!" He grabbed his husband's waist and lifted him up a little.

Jungkook giggled. "I love you too!" He yelled. "Now, let's enjoy the emptiness in the house while we still can."

--

"He's so pretty. What's his name?" A woman asked, pointing at the baby boy in the stroller.

The Taekook couple smiled at each other before smiling at the woman. "His name is Namjin Jeon-Kim."