Forever Together

Dedicated to the release of "Forever Together EP". Buy it if you haven't already :)

I fell asleep with a smile and woke up with one.

It's funny how just a few words can do that to you. 

"Good morning, my love." I felt a peck on my cheek and I saw Wes sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Well don't just sit there! Lay with me!" I whined. Wes chuckled and obeyed my command.

I tucked my head into his chest and he held me close. He broke the sweet silence with his matching sweet humming. I listened for a while before interrupting. 

"What's that?"

"A new song Keats and I worked on last night."

"Can I hear it?" His silence went on for too long before I answered for him. "Great!" I chuckled and jumped off the bed. I returned with my guitar and he sighed. 

"Okay, but it's not finished..." He said trying to back out of letting me hear it. I shrugged and he continued to strum the guitar. 

"We got our whole life to go on forever 

If you could see I could be the one to make you smile

And all you'll need is love, we could take our time

Spend every second with you..." 

Wes stumbled and found his way back as the next verse came.

"I'll pave the way

You just gotta follow me

I know you'll be the one

My paradise under the sun"

He broke our eye contact to play a different rhythm. 

"Wow. I'm in love with an angel." He chuckled and sang again.

"Can't shake the thought of your body riding on top of me..."

"Wow. Never mind, rebel angel." 

Wes chuckled and stopped playing. "That's our 'crazy' song. Once we sing that line, the whole arena will explode. It's gonna be so sick live!" He stopped and took a deep breath. "I like this one best though." 

"I can see it in your eyes, you and me can live a thousand lives

Coming in like the endless tide, sitting in the sand laying side by side.

Even though I know things ain't perfect, your the one who lets me know it's worth it.

And I said it a million times, as long as we're together everything's alright"

"You're an angel again." I came closer to him and sat next to him, leaning against the back of the bed. "When does new music come out?"

"A few weeks, we are so excited! I think the fans are gonna love this EP!"

"So while you are on your extension of the tour?"  He just nodded.

"After Drew left, I couldn't help but feel like we all let the fans down. They weren't the same on Twitter and Instagram for so long. We finally got them back to the way they were, or as close as we could get to normal. Keaton put some of his own covers up, then we filmed our own just the two of us. There were comments like 'it's missing something' and 'not the same'. All the songs we wrote on tour, involved Drew. Those songs were trashed and we had to start over. I just hope that this isn't a disappointment. I hope that after this EP comes out people won't feel like 'oh I've waited this long for this?!'. That's always a fear of mine."

I held Wes's hand. "Sweetie, no one will think that. If the other songs are like the ones you just played, I'm predicting Number 1 on the iTunes charts!"

He chuckled and cleared a tear that was coming. "You're my girlfriend, you have to say stuff like that."

"That's the perk of dating a musician. I'm speaking from a music perspective, not a relationship perspective. I mean what I said."

"Thanks babe." He kissed me on my head, but seemed exhausted. 

 "How long were you and Keats up? You are less...energetic than usual?"

"We didn't stay up too late. I just had stuff on my mind, couldn't sleep." He made me sad. He was energetic and happy when he work me up but after he sang his last song he got sad again.

"You should take a nap." 

"Yeah," He cleared his throat. "I think I will stay up and review what we worked on last night. Just for a bit, I promise." 

I smiled and he kissed me. I lay back down on the bed and began to fall asleep to his guitar playing. I was asleep for a while before Wesley's phone rang. It woke me up but I stayed in the same position so I think Wes thought that I was still asleep

"Hello?" Wes whispered. "Because she's asleep." He whispered again to whoever was on the other end. "No, not yet, I couldn't tell her." He gave a stressful exhale. "I understand I have to tell her Keaton, I just can't. I don't know if I will be able to."

I zoned out on the rest of his conversation.

Why can't he tell me something?

What does he not want to tell me?

What does Keaton have to do with it?

A/N: READ PLEASE!

Ugh! Finally, drama! I was getting bored with writing "oh yay happy love unicorns rainbows" type chapters. I'm better at writing sad, heartbreak chapters. I don't know why. I've had so much going on with school and family. It's been a rough, stressful week. Currently, I'm supposed to be writing a research paper, doing 2 worksheets, and reading like five different articles for English. I wish English was just creative writing and not reading college articles and writing formal essays.

That's why I'm so glad to have Wattpad. I know I don't have a ton of readers/followers but the ones I do have I am thankful for. I wouldn't survive if I didn't have stories to write and people to write for. You guys make me happy, I hope you know that :) I mean that from the very bottom of my heart. I'd love to hear some predictions (if you have any on what Wes doesn't want to tell her) in the comments. As always, reading, voting, commenting, sharing always makes me happy. Stay tuned for more. Also, send me messages to my inbox if you ever want to talk :)

I LOVE YOU

xo