Chapter 10: Fallen

I had previously ran into Jasper who had explained me what has happened with the chips

I had previously ran into Jasper who had explained me what has happened with the chips. Apparently a lot of people took them and Raven is trying to get it out. He brought me into a room with her, Abby and him.

"I'm telling you, it'll work. These wristbands were designed to transmit vital signs. Electrical signals from the body.", Raven said. When she turned around I looked at her. She looked like she hadn't slept for days.

"I designed them, I know how they work.", Abby replied to that.

"Then you know they have a transponder. All we have to do is reverse it, and then we can send an energy pulse into my brain. If I'm right, i'll fry whatever ALIE put in there without damaging the tissue.", She explained.

"What if you're wrong?", I asked Raven.

"If I was wrong, ALIE wouldn't be looking at me right now like I just stole her favourite toy.", Raven said frustrated.

"She's here? You can see her?", Abby asked. I thought this was so weird.

"Yeah.", Raven said. "Because you stole my memories, you crazy bitch!" Raven suddenly yelled. I took a few steps back.

"The wristbands. Where are they?", Jasper asked.

"I don't know!", Raven sighed frustrated.

"I do.", Abby said.

"No! No.", Raven stopped Abby. "Everything I hear, she hears. Everything I see, she sees. Just... Just tell one of them."

I gestured that Abby could tell Jasper. Whilst she told him Raven looked away and covered her ears.

"Hey.", Jasper grabbed Ravens shoulder, "We're gonna fix you, alright? Aaliyah, come with me."

I nodded and when we were about to leave the room Raven started screaming like someone was killing her. Whatever this chip did, I sure as hell didn't like it.

Raven started crying on Abby's shoulder.

"Her heart's racing. We need to get her to medical.", Abby told us.

Jasper carried her all the way to medical and Raven didn't stop screaming. What the hell was going on?

"Jackson, I need a reaper stick!", Abby instantly yelled.

Jasper laid Raven down on the doctors table and Raven screamed things like "help" and "make it stop".

"Get it now.", Abby demanded Jackson. But he just stayed put in his position like nothing was going on. Abby turned to me and Jasper. "Go get the wristbands."

I nodded and we ran off. We arrived in the room the wristbands would be, I didn't know where 'cause Abby told Jasper.

"It's in a black box, on the top.", He told me.