Chapter 1: Roan Kom Azgeda

I woke up early today

I woke up early today. I turned around and saw Lucas was still asleep. When I looked out of my window, I could tell it was around 6 in the morning. I knew almost everyone was still asleep. This was my chance to take a walk in the woods.

I usually never have the chance to do that since Bellamy wants me to stay in camp but it's just so boring in here. Lucas and I always play hide and seek but by now we have no more hiding spots. I need to find new ones.

I quietly jumped out of bed, shoved on some shoes and my warrior outfit and slowly opened the door. On my tippy toes, I walked through the corridor past everyone's bedrooms, hoping I wouldn't wake anyone. Especially Bellamy. I finally made it out and saw no one out here. I went to the back of camp where there was a hole in the fence. I had found that out two months ago, when I was looking for a new hiding spot.

I quickly crawled through the hole, out of camp and ran into the woods. It was so peaceful. I wanted to hunt but realised I forgot any equipment. Good job, Aaliyah.

I decided to just walk around a little then. I loved the woods. I climbed in a tree and sat down, enjoying the view.

About, 30 minutes later I saw someone walking outside of camp. Bellamy. He was screaming something. When he got closer near me I heard he was screaming my name. I was screwed.

I climbed out of the tree about to go back to camp when I felt a hand covering my mouth. I wanted to turn around but everything went black.

I woke up sitting down. I opened my eyes but everything was blurry. I tried to focus on one thing. I looked in front of me, seeing a man I had never seen before.

His hair was longer than the average man and half of it was tied in a tiny pony tail. Two huge scars were spread on both sides of his cheecks. It started on his forehead and ended on his cheeks.

He was packing things and I looked down, seeing my hands were tied with a rope.

He looked up at me. "You're finally awake."

I looked at him confused. "What do you want from me?", I asked him.

"Let's get moving. We have a long trek ahead.", He said standing up. He packed his things and there was a longer rope tied around the rope on my hands. He expected me to walk with him like I was a dog? Hell no. I sat down glaring at him. He turned around seeing I didn't move. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Feisty, huh?"

"Who are you?", I asked him.

He sighed in annoyance. "I'll make you a deal: if you stand up right now and start walking, I'll tell you."

I hesitated for a minute but then stood up. I sighed when I did that but right now, I couldn't escape. If I walked with him I could first find out stuff about him and then try to escape. When I returned to camp I could tell them everything. The more information I have, the better for me. He smirked at my decision and walked with his back turned to me.