Chapter 5: Hakeldama

It was the next morning now and Pike and his 'followers' had returned from whatever they planned on doing

It was the next morning now and Pike and his 'followers' had returned from whatever they planned on doing. Lucas had apologised and I understood him, we're equal.

They walked through the gate, some of them had blood on their clothes but no one was hurt. Now I had to know what had happened. I saw Octavia walk over to Bellamy, but he walked away. I ran over to her.

"What the hell happened?", I asked her.

She shook her head. "I don't know."

Pike walked in last. "Lock it up." He commanded the guards.

"Everybody listen up.", Pike started and he stood on something so everyone would see him. "Twenty-four hours ago, you elected me your Chancellor. Every action I've taken since, and every action I will take, will be to achieve one sacred goal. The creation of a self-sustaining, prosperous and safe Arkadia."

People yelled 'yeah' as they continued listening to this crap.

"This morning, on a muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the Grounders. This land is ours now!"

Everyone started cheering and I looked at Octavia and Lincoln who had joined us.

"Resist and you will be met by force. Fight and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning. Mark it down, remember it, just like the Grounders will remember it."

I couldn't believe how many people were cheering for him, like he was some type of hero. He walked inside followed by his minions, including Bellamy who looked at me but I ignored him.

I realised what they had done and looked concerned at Lincoln.

-

Kane, Lincoln and I were waiting at the door of Pike's new office for him and Bellamy to come out. Bellamy walked out and was met by us.

"He's ready for you.", Bellamy said and wanted to walk away but I blocked his path.

"What the hell happened out there?", Lincoln asked him.

"We did what we had to do.", He simply replied.

"Wake up!", Kane stopped him. "You attacked an army that was sent to protect us!" Kane whisper-yelled.

Bellamy just sighed and walked again but I stopped him.

"You murdered innocent people. Is that who you are now? You thought you could 't live with yourself after Mount Weather? Well, you've just started a war that will kill us all.", Kane continued.

"You need to wake up. And don't tell me the difference between Azgeda and Trikru. Trikru killed 37 of my friends before you even touched the ground. We didn't start anything. They did.", Bellamy replied and I saw the anger boiling inside of Lincoln.

"They?", Lincoln asked.

"You know what I meant.", Bellamy replied.

"I used to."

-

There had been brought in Grounders who were sick and we heard Pike was throwing them out so me and Lincoln rushed into medical.

"You don't want to be here right now.", Bellamy said.

"What's wrong with you? These people are sick!", I yelled.

"We asked them to come here.", Lincoln continued.

"We can't spare the supplies.", Pike answered.

"Are you kidding me?", I asked in disbelief.

Lincoln wanted to walk over to one of the sick people but was stopped by a guard and Abby.

"She's too sick to move.", Lincoln told the guard. I was scared of what was gonna happen next.

"Looks like she's moving just fine to me.", The guard replied.

"Gillmer, back off.", Bellamy defended. "Jackson why did you bring them here?" Bellamy asked referring to me and Lincoln which made me sent him a glare. What was happening with him?

Denae fell to the ground and Lincoln wanted to help her but the guard pulled out his gun making Lincoln hit him and they started fighting. Lincoln kept hitting the guard and Bellamy tried to stop him which made him receive a punch in the face. He kinda deserved that. Abby kept yelling at Lincoln and when he stopped he looked at her Abby sent him a look at Pike who was holding his gun, pointed at Denae.

"He goes with them.", Pike demanded.

"What? No, he's just helping these people, unlike you are!", I yelled at Pike.

"You wanna go with them, little girl?", He asked me making me shut up. "Take him."

I kept glaring at Pike. "Sorry we had to do this the hard way."

Abby walked out of the room making me follow her.

I was met with Octavia.

"Can you please bring Bellamy to me?", She asked out of nowhere.

"Why?", I asked her.

"Just trust me, okay? I don't feel like talking to him right now.", She said and I agreed.

I had the perfect plan. I walked to where they were bringing Lincoln and everyone else in and saw Bellamy. I tried to act as casual as possible and walked behind everyone, trying to get to Lincoln knowing Bellamy would stop me. And he did.

I snapped my arm out of his grip. "What's happening to you?"

"Aaliyah-", He started but I cut him off. I finally had the chance to stand up against him.

"Octavia told me what you and Pike did to Lexa's army. Bellamy, you killed everyone!", I yelled.

"Keep your voice down.", He practically whispered.

"What's wrong? You're not proud of massacring an army that was here to help us?", I yelled again.

"We're not doing this here.", He said. Now I had him where I wanted him.

"Good. Then let's go, because I'm not even close to done.", I snapped.

He grabbed my arm to lead me somewhere else but I snuck it away. We kept walking and he was following me which was my intention.

I saw Octavia and she sent me a thankful nod and I walked away from the two. My job was done here.

I walked into my room seeing Lucas.

"Hey.", He said.

"Hey. So, have you decided which side you're on?", I asked him. He had to make up his mind.

"Yeah. Yes, I did. I'm on your side. Always.", He said.

I looked at him and smiled. "You better be." I plagued.

This chapter was kinda short I'm sorry. I promise the following ones will be longer, I hope u like it tho.

bye;)