Jealous Much?!

* A week later*

*Cassie POV*

I had an amazing couple of weeks with Anthony. I can't lie me and him kissed a couple of times and also  did alittle more than that. He was the best I have ever had. Anthony is so sweet,an I don't why Ciara left him. Ciara asked me to come over to talk,and I wonder what she needs to talk to me about. I get to Ciara's house and she invites me in very coldly. I sit there and it's a very quiet/awkward silence. I finally just get unpatient and ask whats up!

"Why and I hear Ce-Ce?"

"Imma just get to the chase do you like Anthony"

"Uhmmm,Why youu asking me this?" I say nerviously.

"Well doo you or no?"

"Yess, I do"

"WOW"

"You mad C?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay good,because I was thinking why would she be mad if she has a good man" I say laughing alittle

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She says almost yelling.

"Nothing,I was just saying? What's wrong with you?!"

"Nothing,just get out of my house!"

"You know what I'm tired if you bossing me around like I'm a little"

"You are so uggh, Cassie like what the fuck get out of my house now!"

I started walking toward the door, then I turned around and said. .

****************************************************************************************************

*Ciara's Pov*

I was so angry that Cassie does like him! That's my Ex- like what the Fuck! Cassie started walking toward the door,then turned around and said. .

"THAT'S WHY I SLEPT WITH HIS AND IT WAS GREAT!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

" YOU HEARD ME DID I STUTTER? I THINK FUCKING NOT !"

Next thing I knew a rush came over my body and I charged at my bestfriend and started beating her up. Me and her were punching eachother repeatedly. Then the door opened and it was Trey. Trey pulled Cassie off me and then I got up off the ground and started yelling.

"OHH, SO YOU WANT HER NOW TO!"

"You know what, whatever Ciara Bye! I'm done fighting you." Cassie says walking out the house slamming the door.

"No, I came over here to see how youu are actually"

"As youu can see I'm doing swell"

"Yeahh, swell like youur lip" He said quietly.

"Whatever Trey" I turn away.

"C, I was just playing sorry. Let me get some ice"

Trey got me some ice and put it on my lip.

"Bae, Why were y'all fighting?"

"Nothing, just forget it".

********************************************************************************************************

*Anthony's Pov*

I just got out the shower and I hear my doorbell ringing I go down stairs to answer the door in a towel. It's Cassie she smiles at me and looks downn at my towel. She pushes me back and kisses me passionately and then pulls my towel off from my body. She whispers in my ear she wants me then I pick her up and throw her on the couch.

*******************************HOUR AND 30MINS L8TR***************************

We get done fucking and then a she cuddles up to me. I notice she has a bruise on her collar bone. I asked her what happened and she told me her and Ciara got in a fist fight. I asked her what over and she started acting weird. I guess I will have to find out what is going on by myself but I guess that is okay too. I will just go over Ciara's house and see what happened. I hope she willl tell me, but either way I'm going to find out a way or another. Some reason when she started to act weird and describing the fight to me I felt like the fight was about me. I dont wanna be the one to break up friendships but two of the baddest girls fighting over me an achievement.