We Messed up!

*Cassie POV*

I hear Anthony thanking the guy then i feel him kissing on my neck then he takes off the bag and he's eyes get all big. He yells fuck causing me to get scared. He starts to make a phone call then I hear him yelling to someone about how he got the wrong bitch! That makes me think he ment to get Ciara not me this whole time he wanted Ciara. Maybe he will let me go or I could get away some how. He get's off the phone and looks at me. That's when I start to ask questions.

"Why did you want to kiddnapp Ciara?"

"Because I want her to be with me forever!"

"Well umm, I know i shouldnt be saying anything to piss you off since I'm tied up and everything like that but umm, she dont want you!"

He comes over to me and leans down and pulls my head back so I'm looking him straight in the eye.

"How the fuck do you know?"

"If you haven't been outside to smell the roses she's been dating Trey and is happy,just saying".

"Well I can make her happier tho, I'm just saying!"

"OKAY,no need to get rude I was telling you what she has been telling me!"

He let's go of my hair and walks to a chair across from me. Then we hear a knock it's a guy. Anthony tells me he was the one helping me with kiddnapping me. He tells me his name is ryan and that there planning on killing me,if i try and excape. Now trying to excaping is going to be hard but I got to do something. I know people will be looking for me hopefully.

*****************************************************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

I'm signing all these papers and were about to walk out and then i realize that my bestfriend isnt there. I turn and look at Chris.

"Where's Cassie at?"

"She said she was going to be hear and she was stuck at work but I dont know where she is at"

"Call her!"

"Her phone is dead and she called me from her friend's phone".

"Well call the friend then!"

He called the friend and put it on speaker the friend said she had left about an hour ago.

"We need to call the cops".

"No we don't she will probally meet us at the house she's probally just late".

"Okay,I say uneasy".

Chris is acting real strange like he knows something but is hiding something. I hope not,but why doesn't he want me to call the cops? He's acting real weird right now. So i get in the car and look at the window the whole way home thinking about my bestfriend and where she could be at! We pull into the drive way and i go up and stairs with Trey and Chris leaves. I lay on the bed and starft to feel tears in my eyes. I feel Trey grab me and set me on top of him while he is sitting on the bed. He wipes my tears away and kisses me.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"This is supposed to-to be m-m-my happy day and i can't even spend it with my bestfriend!" I say crying hardd.

"Babe it's okay just listen to me,Cassie will show up and y'all will be hanging again".

"You believe that babe?"

"Yess,I do".

"I love you and i have a question to ask you"

"Ilove you too Ciara ,*KISSES MY LIPS* What is the question?"

"Babe was Chris acting weird at the hospital like he knew something but didnt want to say anything to me?"

"No he acted like regular Chris,he says laughing".

"Bae,I'm serious".

"Okay,I'm sorry but I dont know what your talking about?''

"I just think Chris might know where Cassie's at that's all"

"Okay how about I ask him and then I will get back to you okay?"

"Okay but I'm going to call the cops tomorrow if i dont here from her!"

"Okay babe just wait on me because I want to be there when you call".

"Alright".

I lay down and try to go to sleep. I hope my bestfriend is okay, I love her so much.

************************************************************************************************************

*Trey POV*

I wake up and get out the shower, my baby is still sleep so i go down stairs to call Chris.

"Yo"

"Aye Chris come over here we needa talk real quick".

"Alright I will be there in a little while alright".

I sit down stairs watching tv waiting on Chris to come over. I hear the door bell ring and then i get up and open the door and see chris. We sit down on the couch and i start asking him questions.

"Chris do you know where Cassie is at?"

He pauses and begans to talk.

"Dawg why you asking me this?"

"Chris just answer the question!"

"Well Trey. . .