Were In This Together !

*Anthony POV*

I got my baby back i guess i don't need anymore alcohol. I better hurry and get dressed to see my baby maybe i should just might take a shot of tequilla. I get out the shower and put some jordan gear on and go down stairs and drink. I get in my car and just sit there a awhile before driving to see my Baby girl.

************************************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

I wake up and i see Trey looking at me smiling and i sit there looking at him back.

"Why that look?"

"Because you look so beautiful babe, he says getting up walking towards me"

"Thank Trey"

"Ciara are we together?"

"Of course were together i want to be with you and only you"

Trey starts kissing me and i dont back away because i want it. He picks me up and he carrys me up stairs and sets me on the bed. He takes off his shirt then takes off my pants and shirt and im left in my bra and panties he starts kissing me and i feel so good. He makes me feel better than anthony sure as hell does.

*****************************************************************************************

*Anthony POV*

I get to Ciara's house and walk up the drive way and then knock on her door, Cassie opens the door.

"What do you want?"

"Can i see my girlfriend?"

"She's not here!"

"Okay."

Cassie goes to close the door the i block my foot with it because i hear a loud moan so i open the door and knock Cassie out the way and run up stairs i see trey on top of Ciara and so i throw him off of her and start hittin himm he gets me on the ground and starts hitting me soo i run down stairs and go inside my car and get my gun and I come back up stairs and point the gun at Trey.

"Babe put the gun down," Ciara says.

"Why should I when this n*gga keep getting in the way of us?"

"Just put the gun down and we can talk about this okay?" she says walking toward me.

"Ciara i just want to be with you!"

"If you put the gun down we can be together okay and Trey will go away"

I focus my attention on Ciara while still pointing the gun at Trey i slowly start to put the gun down when Trey tackles me and the gun goes off . Trey grabs the gun and we both see Ciara fall to the ground holding her stomach. Cassie and Chris run up stairs and Cassie starts screaming and Trey starts calling 911. Chris picks Ciara and runs her to the car i just sit the frozen not knowin what Trey made me do. This was his fault. I drive behind Chris and Trey on the way to the hospital and Chris ,Trey,Cassie and I all run in the hospital yelling help the doctors take Ciara. The whole time Ciara's eyes were close.

"Thanks back there Chris do you need anything?"

"NO ,you've done enough"

What does he mean by i did enough? I mean it was an accident i didnt mean to shoot Ciara. I would never shoot Ciara . She's everything i look for in a girl why would i do that? A doctor walks out there and says are you family of Ciara? We all say yes in unison and he says we are sorry to inform you that Ciara. .  .

*VOTEE & COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK*