Lies for love !

*Anthony POV*

I wake up next to  my ex girlfriend bre. What did i do i shouldnt have ran over here. Now I'm nothing but a cheater like Chris. How am i going to tell Ciara she probally will never take me back , now I'm going to lose the only girl i truly love. While I'm laying here thinking naked I roll over and notice that she is gone. I get up and start putting my boxers on then the door opens bre is wearing some lingerie. She looks sexy in that lingerie. She has breakfast in her hand and orange juice in the other.

"Were you wearing that last night Bre?"

"Yess,and you weren't calling me Bre lastnight she says laughing"

"Oh so what was i calling you lastnight?"

"You were calling me Baby in bed"

"Well baby come here then"

She walked over to where i was sitting and sat on my lap i wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrap her arms around my neck. We started kissing but this kiss felt different. It didnt feel like how me and Ciara's felt it was nothing compared to Ciara's kiss. I stopped and set her on the bed and got up and started putting my clothes back on.

"Where are you going baby?"

"I gotta go to my girlfriends house well maybe ex now," i say looking down ashamed.

"Why you worried about her when you can have this?"

"Trust me i would like to go for another round but i cant i just got to go and tell her what we did last night she at least needs to know."

"Well you go and tell her and hurry back so we can go for another round,she says kissing my cheek"

I hurry up and put my clothes on and go outside where my car was when i get out side my car is gone and  i see my car in the back of a repo- truck. That's driving away, i run up stairs to Bre's room and open the door.

"You came for more that quick bae,she says smiling"

"No, can i borrow your car because my car just got repoed"

"Yeah sure you can"

"Thanks"

"No problem she says throwin me the keys"

I run outside and get  in the car and drive to Ciaras house and i knock on the door and Cassie opens the door.

"Dang calm down with all that knockin boy cassie says angrily"

"Wheres Ciara?"

"She still at work"

"Oh well i will just wait on her then"

"Whats wrong with you?"

When Cassie asked me if i was alright all the pain started to kick in i cried,while I was crying Cassie was holding me. I told her what happened about me cheating on her and how i am sorry and it was a mistake. Cassie was just holding me and taking everything in and telling me it will be okay. When i got done telling what had happened i picked my head up off  Cassie's lap and wiped my tears away when i did that the door opened.It was Ciara.

"Who's car is that?"

"Its a friend of mine can we talk?"

"Babe whats wrong you look like you've been crying"

"I have because i made a mistake yesterday am im sorry what im about tell you ."

"Baby whats going on"

I kiss her on her lips and keep kissing her passionately until she pulls away.

"What happened?"

"I cheated on you," i say looking down.

"Get out Anthony!" She says angrily.

"Please just talk to me" Grabbing her waist.

She slaps me and tells me to go i walk out and get in the car and sit there. I guess i lost her forever. I got to get her back some how i drive off.

*****************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

What did i do for him to  cheat on me this can't be happening to me again. I mean at least Trey didnt stick it in her. This is the worst day of my life i cant believ this i just want to go in my room and not come out for a while. I go up stairs and lay down and cry my heart out. I cry until i cant cry nomore this is just terrible why did i do to him cheat on me. Cassie knocks on my door and i tell her to go away i dont want to talk to anybody im just so sad right now. I lay there crying when i hear a unexpectant voice say open the door. i say okay and Trey and Chris walk in and sit on the bed. I sit there crying while i lay on Treys chest. Chris tells me everything will be okay and i need to let him go and forget all about him. I cant i tell him and i tell Chris to give me and Trey a moment. I talk to Trey and he rubs my back.

"Damn,girl did you cry this much when i almost cheated?"

"Kinda", i say laughing alittle.

''Well stop crying ",he wips my tears.

He kisses my lips and i feel so much better i know i should pull back but i just can't,I start kissing him and we kiss and i hear aruging so we stop and go down stairs.  Cassie and Chris are aruging i have no idea what they are saying then i start to hear how chris cheated on her. Cassie storms out the house and Chris runs toward the door I run after Chris and grab his arm. Whats wrong with you why did you cheat on my "little sis". I' m sorry i didnt mean to it was just that i was horny and i couldnt help myself .

********************************************************************

*Cassie POV*

I got to go somewhere far. I'm Crying hard and start having a hard time trying to see. My purse falls and i try and pick it up and i get it up when i see this big truck coming and i try and swerve but i cant in time and i get hit and black out.

*************************************************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

I'm listening to Chris's explanation when i hear a loud crash and see smoke. Chris starts running toward the car that was flipped over and i call 911. We get to the hospital and find out Cassie is in critical condition and she might not make it. So i  start crying on Treys chest. I'm scared I'm about to lose my bestfriend. I cant lose her she cant leave me she just can't. When the doctor came out again he said there trying everything but she keeps dying and coming back and they dont know if the next time she dies  she is going to come back alive. I start crying even harder and Chris punches a whole in the hospital wall. I sit here praying that my bestfriend will make it and i wont have to plan a funeral anytime soon.

*COMMENT&& VOTEE !*