Life is too Short!

*Chris POV*

I dont know what to do the woman i love more than anything in this world is in the hospital and I'm the one to blame. Even though Ciara says it's nobody's fault bt i can't help but think if  i didnt cheat on her she wouldnt be in this hospital. We would be laid up in bed and i would be holding her telling her how beautiful she is but im not instead I'm in this hospital. I just want to hold her thats all i want at this very moment.The doctor walks in and I'm the first one to stand up. The doctor tells us his name is doctor Elliott and that she is starting to move alittle and in stable condition. He says we can see her when she wakes up. Yess my baby's going to make  it and i am going to be able to hold her at least if she forgives me.

******************************************************************************************

*Trey POV*

I really want to get with Ciara after all this i just feel that i've been here and i havent seen that n*gga Anthony he probally with that girl. Ciara dont need that no way and i dont want to lose her again i just cant she was my everything.Ciara is crying and holding me,I wish the situation was different soo she was holding me not just for comfort. I look down at Ciara and she sleeping on my lap. I miss this, I miss her so much she was my everything and i have got to get back no matter what i have to do! The doctor comes out there and says we can go see her so i wake up Ciara.

"Ciara bae get up,"i say kissing her forehead.

"What happened is she okay," she says jumping up.

"Babe calm down shes okay, the doc said we can go see her if we want"

Me and Ciara interlock hands and we start to walk to Cassie's room. We get to her door which is 210 and we walk in. Ciara lets go of my hand and runs to bed where Cassie was laying on,me and chris stand by the bed side,where there are two chairs we both sit there.

*******************************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

I don't even know what to say,I'm in shock that I'm looking at her. So i just blurt out something random.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay,dont know how i got here,she says looking confused"

"Can you go get the doctor Chris,isay worried"

I'm waiting on this doctor wondering what is taking Chris so long to get the doctor. Why doesnt she remember anything from the accident? The doctor comes in there running wondering whats wrong.

"Doc can i talk to outside please"

"Dr. Elliott why doesnt she remember anything?"

"We were running some test and she doesnt remember anything from the last 24hours,but she will okay"

"So what do you want us to do,"isay curiously.

"Just go act normal did anything important  happen today?"

That's when i remember that Chris cheated on Cassie. I dont know if we should tell her i mean i really like her with him and i didnt want her hurt and so i have to tell Chris that she doesnt remember anything from today so me and him and everyone need to keep it a secret.

"No doc nothing important happened"

"He says then just tell her what day it is and she will be on her way back to recovery"

"Thanks doc"

"No problem"

Now I'm left to tell trey and Chris. I pull Chris and trey outside and tell them that she doesnt remeber anything from the last 24 hours. Chris was happy. I told him if he cheats on her again im gonna kick his ass. And so he says this time I'm going to treat her right he promises me. Chris goes back into the room where Cassie was. Trey stays out there looking at me.

"What is that look for?"

"Because your just so cute and you did the right thing"

"Aww well thank you," i say shyly.

I look down at my phone at i have 19missed calls and 5 text messages all from Anthony. I tell Trey I'm stepping outside for alittle bit and i call Anthony back to tell him all that has happened.

"Hello",Anthony says.

"Hey sorry i wasnt answering you phone calls I'm in the hospital because Cassie got in a car accident."

"Is she okay"

"Yess she's okay now"

"Is there anything i can do you can come were all here"

"Who's there?"

"Me,Chris,Trey, and of course Cassie."

"I'm on my way now"

"Okay",i say while smiling.

************************************************************************

*Anthony POV*

I needed to get over there quick she's with Trey no telling what they have been doin. I hope he didnt try anything with her or it's about be hell on earth. He was probally all over her since her bestfriend was in the hospital. I should be the one there at this hard time not him! Damn I hope she aint fallen for this n*gga again because i dont want to lose her over a slut like Bre.I get in the hospital i ask the lady where Cassie Stevenson's room was and she tells me its room 210. I walk in room 210 and i see Ciara sitting Trey's lap and her head on his chest ,and he sitting there holding her. I see Chris on the other side of the room holding Cassie's hand. I freeze at the door looking at Ciara and Trey together. I hope there not together because me and her havent even official broken up yet.

"Wassupp my dude,"Chris says looking at me.

"Nothing just came to see ms.lady over here"

As i started walking toward Cassie,Ciara got off Trey and sat in the chair next to him.

"How are you doing?"

"Good ,thanks for coming"

"Anything for my little sis"

"Anthony can i go talk to you in the hallway please.?"

"Yes", i say looking at Trey.

She starts telling me how she doesnt remeber anythng from the last 24hours and how she got in the car accident. The whole time she's telling me this I'm not even really listening im just thinking about me and her and where me and her stand. She looks so beautiful and i just cant help but think Trey is going to ruin everything and try and take her from me. I just cant let that happen! We go back into the room after she tells me everything. Then the doctor walks in and says we can take her home so we sign the papers to release her. Then we all drive to Ciara's house so we can all be there to help Cassie if she needs anything. I sit on the couch with Trey while Ciara go takes a shower and changes. I stare looking at him until i just get mad.

"Stay away from her ," isay angrily.

"Who are you to tell me what to do i would be here if your stupid ass didnt cheat on her"

Next thing I know i punched Trey and me and him started fighting. Chris runs out there trying to break it up, he pulls Trey off me and I start yelling you cant have her. Ciara walks down down stairs in a robe and tell me and Trey to leave now,so we both leave. I want her back i just cant let that n*gga get her before i do i got to prove to her that i have changed for the better.