You rock my world(Rated R!)

*Ciara POV*

Why did Anthony say that? About how Trey cant take me away from him. In relality he did thta himself when he slept with that nasty whore. I hate being hurt i think i might just slow down and focus on my dancing. I help my bestfriend every now and again ti help her out i try my hardest to try and get her back on track. I get happy when she starts getting better and acting like nothing ever happened. She is happier with Chris,and he is treating her right. I go down stairs to hear moaning i stop by the room and knock on the door pounding on the door says can y'all quiet that down. There was a knock at the front door and it was Trey with flowers.

"Hey babe"

"Hey are those for me?"

"Of course here you go"

"Come inside so i can put this in a vase"

I start walking and put the flowers in the vase with some water he got me red roses my favorite. He always did know how to make me smile i love him so much.

"Babe do you want to go out to dinner with me tonight"

"Yes," isay excitedly.

"Okay start getting ready bae"

I run upstairs and get in the shower,I love how he comes over  here and is just blunt and askes me if we can go to dinner. He everything i want in a guy. I cant help but to think about Anthony and how me and him got into it. Maybe i should invite him over and talk to him one on one. I finally get out the shower and put on a black dress,this is my favorite dress. This dress brings out my ass more i think. I put on some earrings and a necklace that Anthony gave me for our year and i went down stairs to where Trey was.

************************************1Hour later****************************************************

*Trey POV*

I get up as i hear Ciara coming down the stairs,she looks so so beautiful.  She looks like a goddess i just want to pick her up and do her on the spot. Cant believe i've been missing out of all of this,all of her. That ass is amazing in that dress. Look like her ass grew while i was gone.'

"Why you drooling babe",she says jokingly.

"Because you look so beautiful"

"Aww"

"Come on baby",i say take her hand.

The car ride was quiet but i kept looking at her she looked so got damn beautiful. We got to the resturant and sat down. I looked at her and grabbed her hands ,we started to talk about old times the waiter came and i ordered for both of us when we got done eating. I asked if me and her would ever get back together and she said maybe. That made me happy because that means we have a chance of getting back together. I decide to try and put my hand on her thigh she looks at me and so st closer to her on the booth and move my hand up her dress. I move her panties over and i put my ring and middle finger inside of her i hear alittle move come over her so i keep going in deeper and start moving my hands slow and start getting fast. The guy gives us the check and i keep fingering her. I dont stop then i pull my fingers out and start sucking on them and pay for the food.

"Babe lets get outta here"

She gets upp and we get in the car and i continue to finger her while she starts to rub on the outside on my pants slowly. we get to my place and i open her door and carry her like me just got married,up to my room. I set her down on the bed and i take off my shirt and pull up her dress and take off her panties while eating out until she screamed me name.

"TTTTrrrrrreeeeyyyy Baby ahhh.

"You gone make the neighbors say my name tonight babe"

I kiss her on the neck and take off her dress and only leave her Panties on I start sucking on her nipples.Her nipples were hard when i was sucking on them. I move down to her p***y and move her panties over and eat her out after i got done eating her out I put a magnum on and started fucking her.

"Baby ahhhh,deeper babyy mmmmm"

She starts moaning and so i flipp her over and she starts ride me,it feel so good. That is one tof things Ciara is good at is riding dick. I pick her up and i knock everything of my dresser and start fucking her on my dresser until she screams and we both cum together. I put her on the bed.

"Babe that was a workout i say jokingly"

"Y-  Y-Yess it was she says breathing hard"

I lay with my baby she laying on my chest and she sleep. Tomorrow i think im going to ask her to be mine again. Guess i won this one to bad i had no competition with Anthony anymore.