WTH!?

*Chris POV*

The manager came in and saw us,she looked at Cassie and then at me. The manager was a women and she was staring hard at me.

 Manager; "we had some complaints of some noise, do you guys know this is illegal."

"Yes i know im really sorry about this is just *i whisper* im a guy"

Manager; "well i know that she says winking."

"Are you going to let it slide just one time ma'am?"

Manager; "Call me Sarah she says walking up to me."

"Okay im sorry Sarah"

***************************************************************************

*Cassie POV*

One minute im listening to this lady and next im on top of her punching her .Chris pulls me off and i start kicking her she runs off holding her face. Then next thing you know me and chris are handcuffed in a small room.

Police Officer;" Ms.lady who would you like me to call?"

Me;"Would you call my bestfriend Ciara."

I gave the officer Ciara's number and he called her i couldnt really hear everything because some of his words were hard to make out. Next thing you know i saw Ciara,Anthony,and Trey Songz. I was thinking in my head why is Trey with them,Ciara snapped me out of my thoughts yelling.

"What the hell happened she says yelling?!"

"Well i beat a kinda beat bitches ass."

"Kinda bae, chris mumbles"

"why did you do that?" Ciara says

"She was all over my man girl"

"Okay i see what you mean did you tear her up?" she says smiling

"Girl you know i did" We both laugh.

"Come on you guys they said we can go"

"Okay"

**********************************************************************************

*Ciara POV*

We start walking out of the room when trey stops me

I say to everyone you guys go ahead i will catch up in a second.

"Why did you stop me?"

"Because i wanted to catch your beatitful  face before you left"

"I dont have time for this im with Anthony"

"Yeah i know but i really wanna be cool with you and hang out so may i have your number?"

"Yes,you can have my number but we are only friends you got that" pointing my finger in his chest.

"Okay bye sexy"

"I giggled bye."

I started to walk outside and there was cassie lookin inpatient.

"What took you so damn long girl?"

"I was talking to Trey"

"Girl why you still chasing after a cheater"

"Stop saying that about him alright!"

"Why you getting all defensive?"

"Im not okay"

"Do you still have feelings about him"

I decide not to answer her,we get in the house and i go in my room and close the door i lay there just thinking about Trey. I did miss him and thats terrible i know it is.

*Anthonys POV*

"Why my baby run in the house so fast?"

"I dont know ,maybe i should go talk to her?" Cassies says

"NO i will go talk to her " i say quickly

As I'm walking up stairs i feel like Cassie is hiding something from me. I get to Ciara's room i open the door she laying down,She looks so beautiful. I walk closer to her and sat next to her on the bed.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Yes why you ask?"

"Because you didnt wait for a n*gga to get out the car whatsup with that?" I say jokingly

"Oh I'm sorry i didnt  realize y'all were behind us"

"Can a n*gga get a kiss from his girl?"

*Ciara POV*

I kiss Anthony like no other because there are so many emotions inside of me right now. I love this man to death but i always seem to fall for Trey maybe because he's my first love and me and him will always have that spark between us.

"Babe damn you tryna make me get hard off that kiss"  We both laugh.

I start kissing him even more i flipped him over and start to kiss him. i got on top of him and started to grind on him while kissing him then the door opens wide and i jumped. It was Cassie and Chris telling us to hurry down stairs i run downstairs and Chris was on tv with Cassie on T.M.Z it said Chris was in tha bathroom having sex with a mistress.

"First of all it was the changing room  and second it was with my girlfriend says chris angrily"

" what is this going to do to your career bro?" Anthony says