A Dead Life! </3

*Cassie POV*

The doctor comes outside and ask if we are family of Ciara. We all say Yes in unison. Then he tells us that Ciara was pregnant and lost the baby when she got shot. And that she will be okay. Trey ask how many months and the doctor says 3months. That means she got pregnant around my 21st birthday. I had no idea she was pregnant i mean she didnt show any signs,well she ate alot but she always eat alot.

"Can we go in and see her,"Trey says.

"Yes you can,follow me"dr. Harris says.

****************************************************************************************************

*Trey POV*

I'm following the doctor and can't help but think was I the father? I mean i used protection but even if i didnt i would like no love to be the father of Ciara's babies! We get in the room and i just run to Ciara's bed side and kiss her forehead. I kiss her stomach gently and look up at her she is smiling at me.

"Babe I love you so much!" I say grabbing her hand.

"I love you too Trey" She says weakly.

*****************************************************************************************

*Anthony POV*

I see how happy they are so i run out the room and I see someone following me. I punch the elevator door and i feel as if i broke my hand. I just slump down on the floor and Chris sits next to me.

"Dawg this ain't the time or place to be acting a foo okay!"

"Whatever" I say angrily.

"I know your mad because there happy but you got to let her go, there happy and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"You just don't understand she's my first real love and he taking that away from me".

"No you took that away when you cheated".

"Oh look who's talking now,you cheated before me n*gga,as i recall your a lier and a cheater".

"You know what i was just trying to help you dont have to so damn mad all the damn time and you might want to check your hand out because it looks FUCKED UP!"

He get's up and walks away. I've lost everyone and i dont know how I can get everybody back on my side and not Trey's. That baby could have been mine to I think. I was fucking her before Trey was anyways I dont know why he all up on her. His life should be mine and he should be in this situation wishing everybody would forgive him. I start walking and find a nurse she is fine but i try not to get at her. She wraps my hand up and I start to head home. I dont want to see anybody right now i rather go home and chill and get drunk as hell.

********************************************************************************************

*Chris POV*

Has much as i hate to admit it Anthony was right i am a lying cheater. I got to tell Cassie that i cheated on her and that I will never do that to her ever it was an awful mistake. I walk in there and i see Cassie talking to Ciara and Trey's ass watching T.V. I walk over to Cassie and grab her waist and kiss her on the cheek.

"Babe I'm about to go home real quick and get in the shower then come right back you want to do the same".

"No I will stay here with my bestfriend".