26.0 Kit and his never ever a peaceful day

Kit POV

I pressed the button and wait for the lift to close.

A familiar scent filling the lift. A strong white musk with a hint of freshness. He just arrived. I wonder if he inside my room now arranging the rose and KitKat. Stupid head! I'm not anticipating it!

Oh yeah. Recently I got another flower just before I'm going home. A daisy I think? Weird is, it was sent to the information counter at our lobby. He arranges it on my table in the morning and sent another in the evening? Oh, whatever. He must think it will help me remember him even when I'm going home. I know you are a rich, bastard! Give me a holiday voucher to Korea instead!

My eyes fix on a poster on the lift wall. New, but feel like an old school poster with their choice of colour and times new roman fonts. My guesses they hire some old school people for this.

Office Sports Day recruitment committee.
Open to all Bulidit Ltd staff. Compulsory for all junior with less than 1-year experience.
An additional point will be given to those who volunteer.

Point? Do we have merit point in the company? Since when?! They wasting money for another event! I should ask Pha for a raise then. As the lift open, I can hear P'Toota strain voice talking to someone. "I told you Arthit, I'm an angel!"

Ah. my morning. I need 2 mugs of ice chocolate to start this.

"Why are you trying to convince me, Toota?" He raised his eyebrow suspiciously. They walking toward the office entrance.

"Because of your wicked face!" P'Arthit laughed. Everyone by now can guess the real card Toota hold. Poor him. No-no-no. He's the one who whining to all he is an angel and not a devil.

I turn around slowly and tiptoe to another entrance door. The client-side door. I need to get out from here before they see me. Meeting with P'Arthit and P'Toota first in the morning is a bad sign.

One time the whole office air conditioning not functioning for the whole day, the other time all the office beverages and snack goes missing and recent we had a fire drill at 4.55 P.M! We ended up going home at 8 P.M because they can't find one person who they label it as the dead body. Damn you Beam!

"Kit!!!!!!"

There goes my delicious aromatic hot chocolate. I sighed and turn around giving them the best smile I can. They are older and more sensitive. I should respect them. "Yes, P'Toota," I reply softly. We need to be diplomatic on this to survive. P'Toota in charge of all the food for the meeting. And my medical leaves nearly at 0.

"Don't forget, 1 P.M today."

"For?" They really need to learn how to use the introduction. 1 P.M can be anything.

P'Arthit grabbed my arm and drag me to the toilet follow by P'Toota closely behind. They scanned the toilet kicking every door checking before locking the main door. They make it look like the action movie Beam love to watch.

If it the same, I must be really in trouble. Did he know I drink his pink milk? In my defence, that stupid Beam finishes all my ice chocolate and I'm too thirsty at that time. I tightly held my phone ready to press the speed dial number. Wait! I never set a speed dial number. I sighed defeated to my fate.

"Toota have a new source." P'Arthit finally said after a while. He sitting at the sink looking like a cute delinquent trying his first time to squeeze the money from a nerd.

"Source?" I asked. Can someone teach them how to make a proper conversation? There a reason for an introductory word to exist!!

I rub my head when P'Toota hit me. "Don't just read your puppy message!"