7.0 Flirting 101

"Beam, his straight! Even from his voice, you know he damn straight." Kit told Beam loudly.

"Tsk.tsk.tsk. Even a straight man can swing from your smile." Beam poke Kit's dimple. He point to Arthit and spoke bluntly ignoring the consequences. "Just watch P'Arthit, he nearly fall for you on your infamous incident if not for Kongbop message."

"What? N-No I...."Arthit defence himself nervously. 

"P'Arthit how could you..." Kongpob turn towards Arthit with his sad eyes. 

"No, Kongpob. No. Beam lie!." Arthit quickly respond from Beam accusation.

"Huh? Are you that sure, P'Arthit? " Beam look straight at Arthit eyes. Arthit stare at him with a hint to save him from trouble.

"I'm joking P'Kongpob. No way this Pink Milk monster will fall for other guys." He winked at Arthit and mutter 'You owe me' in silent.

Arthit nod slowly sealing the deal without Kongpob realization. 

The senior team, Arthit, Kongpob, Prem, Knott, Toota, Beam, Kit with an exception of the junior, Rome are currently taking a break at their office pantry when Arthit brought up the Mingkwan topic. The team are in a stress mode as almost all of the technical document they've sent for approval are rejected when Rome suggested a weird plan to encounter that. 

Control-Mingkwan-Plan. (Give that to the person with the most colourful table for the suggestion). Their plan? Simple.

Kit seduce Mingkwan and control him.

That's it. Their reason? The person who interact most with Mingkwan and the only person who being curse in several different way since their first conference meeting. So they plan to train Kit to flirt and make Mingkwan fall for him. Sound cliché? They don't care as long as that devil manager stop disturbing the project timeline.  

"The point is P'Kit, you can melt anyone you ever want. You just need to learn a bit of skill and you good to go." Rome help to convince Kit. 

The other audience nod with agreement.

"This is ridiculous! What if MingKwan have girlfriend? I'm dead even before the Kick off Meeting." Kit snapped.

"You just need to bend him a little. No need for serious relationship." Arthit pipe up.

"No. I'm out of this." He shook his head before stand up and try to walk away. 

"No increment, no bonus at the end of year, no incentive from the project and based on MingKwan attitude, your plan for a holiday to Korea will be denied." Beam remind Kit playing with his eyebrow.

Kit stop his step. The last sentence from Beam hit him hard. He mutter some unrecognised language slowly before decided.

"Damn you Mingkwan. Fine! Lets do it!" He grumpily said. 

The other audience high five with each other.

"So, how to start?" Rome asked curiously.

"Underage are not allowed in this secret mission." Arthit warned. 

"Seriously? You want to play that card, P'Arthit? You either add me in the team or I'm in Mingkwan side." Rome threaten the group.

They gasped hearing Rome blunt replied to Arthit.

"Wow! A sassy Rome." Toota comment looking shocked.

"That's why I told you not to let him mingle with Toota from the start." Knott sighed. He doesn't like the idea also, but his workload is unbearable because of the annoying client. 

Toota smirked and high five Rome. Kit only shake his head knowing another troublemaker is born in the office.

"Good job my apprentice, you pick up the surviving skill rather fast." He pat Rome shoulder several time. 

Beam smiles. Kongbob and Knot shook their head while Prem rolling his eyes unamused.

"Alright. Read this." Beam brings out a photocopy of pages from a book and distributes to others.

"Your diary?"

"Material for Flirting 101 class."

"Is this from a real book?" Knott looking curious as he never heard it before. He addicted to book and even have a small library at his house.

"Written by BBV." Rome read the author name.

"Who is BBV? Can we trust him?" Toota having a doubt.

Kongpob peeks from the Arthit shoulder looking at the sheet name before he smiles.

"It sounds familiar. I have a bad feeling on this name." Kit frowning thinking hard where he heard it before.

"Trust me, he's reliable. His method is 99.99% success." Beam answer flatly.

"Agreed." Knot response laughing after he got the message with Kongpob nodded the same while the other looking suspicious on these three.

" So, the plan is we meet at the gay bar at 9 PM on Friday night. P'Toota, Rome your job is to make Kit perfect. P'Prem I know you have background on tech, so prepare the ear piece and mouth piece for us and I don't care if it illegal."

"Roger."

"P'Knott, P'Kongpob you need to distract Phana from knowing this mission, do what it takes to ensure that Phana will be back late on Friday. Give him a document to review at 5P.M or something and P'Arthit..." Beam instruct them before stopping at Arthit part. He look a bit hesitate when he saw Arthit eyes. 

"yes, yes, and me?" Arthit said eagerly anticipate his task to be special.

"Be P'Arthit." 

Arthit change his mood to gloomy. His mouth forming a cute sulk. 

"Hahaha, that's true. Just be the Arthit." Prem laugh at Beam's remark.

"The Arthit that will have mood swing from every action and will destroy every plan," Toota added joining the laugh.

"What do you mean!? Are you saying I'm useless!" Arthit growl embarrassed from the laugh of his two friends. 

"No, P'Arthit you are the most perfect person. Beam was trying to say you can pick any task you want." Kongpob said calmly trying to cover up Beam mistake before a homicide take place.

A vibrate from Toota phone indicating the signal for everyone to come back to their desk. Toota's informant messages him their boss, Phana just finishes his meeting with upper management and on his way.

They scattered with Kit starting to doubt the free training he sign up for.

I might just prepare an advance coffin for me to die from embarrassment. Kit thought slamming his head on his table.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-whY-