42. Kit sad day

I'm torturing the reader. Please skip this if you're like me, hate the sad chapter... but the book will be completed in the year 3000 if this was skipped.

*sighed*

_______________________________________________________________________________

"P'Arthit, why do you have an orphan sock on your table?" Rome asked, walking with Prem to Arthit's table. They just finished a short discussion and are up for breakfast, waiting for Arthit to finish his report.

"I accidentally brought here in rush," Arthit replied, logging off his computer and passing a bouquet of flowers he received from the receptionist earlier to Kong, muttering Kit's name. Now, everyone who saw the flower at the receptionist knows who the owner is. Especially when its colours scream attention.

"Oh, how sweet our ex-head hazer here given a flower to his boyfriend." Toota, who with his sharp eyes quickly stand from his table, starting his annoying remarks, was then ignored by Arthit.

Bright walk past the table wearing what look like X-mas button-up shirt with lots of green pine tree starts screaming after hearing his now-boyfriend question. Yes, his boyfriend. He tricks Rome to say Yes.

"Arthittt!!!! How dare you! You will burn in hell, and Kong will find a new pink monster replacement."

Arthit glared at Kong.

Kong muttered I didn't do anything looking nervous fidgeting with the flower in his hand.

"Idiot." Toota smack Bright head. "Why you're trying to wreck someone's house."

"I'm not. He stealing from an orphan. Poor the kids." Bright looks ready to cry. "Kong, did you go bankrupt from buying too much pink milk for P'Arthit and now he starts stealing from the poor kid?"

Smack.

"Hey. I pay tax for my head." Bright yelled to Prem who added his pain.

"It's mean the sock is a single, ass."

Bright look extremely shocked.

"OMG! The sock can be single. I thought that word exist only for Toota!" He shouts too loud, making the other people turn their heads to the group.

"Let me kill him!" Toota try to march but were stopped by the people who as usual doubted Bright's IQ.

"Urgh!." They all leave the scene away, dragging Toota who swears to kill him.

"I wonder how P'Bright still survives this whole time with I'll kill you was directed to him thousand of times."

Kong tapped Rome's shoulder chuckling and muttering the word good luck before walking towards Kit's room.

"Kit. Flower delivery for you." A soft voice made Kit looks up to the door. He is always mesmerized by this senior. He even have a little crush when he first met him. His charming smiles melted him in a second. But it's only a passing crush. Don't tell P'Arthit or he might never see a ray of sunshine again.

"When will the idiot stop this?" Kit mumbled dissatisfied but still accepting a small white flower look like jasmine.

"Not until you're official." Kong patting his shoulder.

"P' did you also give P'Arthit flower when you're courting him?" Kit asks curiously about their relationship. He knows the couple long before but never saw a flower exchange between them.