15.0 The Declaration

Few weeks had passed since Mingkwan and Wayo start working in the same office as the Engineers Gang. With the surprise revelation of Wayo is Phana's boyfriend that killing all Phana's secret admire. Rumours from the pantry group said some of the secrets admire are too disappointed and quitting the job while others crying in silent.

Turn out that the boss of the project was meeting Yo in secret during his business trip to Japan after a tinder blind date. Both the best friend from Pha was giving a hard mocking and teasing due to the previous declaration of Pha saying the apps are for saps. While Wayo having a hard time reconciling with his best friend who declared they are an ex from that day. Only after promises of promises of promises he will help Ming with Kit that they become The-best-best-friend-in-the-universe as Ming said, again. Don't ask for a response from their officemate, their words are too colourful that the author decided that it is inappropriate to be written.

*

Ming was reviewing a document sent by his engineer in his office. He's working hard to finish it quickly so he can meet his angel.

Will he say yes if I ask him for dinner today? I did behave a lot. I bet he misses me.

He grinned to himself. His confidence level can move a mountain when it comes to courting his angel. Since the day he was released, he never misses sending Kit a flower and a limited edition cherry blossom season KitKat he directly imports from Japan every single morning on Kit's table adding an extra mozzarella cheesy sticky note.

 Since the day he was released, he never misses sending Kit a flower and a limited edition cherry blossom season KitKat he directly imports from Japan every single morning on Kit's table adding an extra mozzarella cheesy sticky note

Love, tie your shoe! I don't want you falling for anyone else.

Kitkat, know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?

Kitkat...I have a secret I've hidden from you. I'm actually a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

And so on and on and on. To make it worst, Ming sometimes personally deliver those line directly to Kit.

"Ming!" Kit call the man attention this morning during a short discussion. He agreed to drop the formalities to stop Ming calling him Kitty and other endearments. They reach an agreement to allowed only 'Kitkat' remains after much cat and dog fighting session.

"Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?"

"..."

His cheesy replied is another cue for the bickering session between these two. The usual routine for them since Ming officially demob to Kit's building.