🏀TWENTY THREE

"Anybody have the video for the fight at third lunch?"

"yeah, it was like cheerleaders gone crazy"

Sasha was so busy into her work she didn't happen to hear the chatter up front of her fourth period class, as chemistry wasn't exactly her favorite and she was trying to focus on the difficult work sheet.

"I got the video, who wanna see?" A boy in the front row asked taking out his phone, and Sasha raised her head to see all the commotion as students gathered around the phone.

She glanced over to the substitute who was too busy into his phone, laughing at the comedy sitcom on his screen rather than the rowdy class. Putting her head back down, she tried to remained focused amongst the chaos.

That was until she heard someone mention's Lux's name, and her brows caved in as she seriously hoped it wasn't what she thought it was.

"See, Jaz got all that mouth and can't even fight" someone else laughed and at that point Sasha was out of her seat.

She squeezed through the crowd and poked her head in to see it just as the boy hit the replay button. Sasha's eyes widened following behind the immediate bad feeling coming over her.
She didn't know what happened, but she was for sure it wasn't good especially if it had anything to do with Jaz's mouth. She quickly pulled herself out of the huddle, next making her way over to the teacher's desk.

"Can I use the bathroom?" She asked, gesturing towards the hallway pass.

The substitute nodded without shifting his vision, and Sasha didn't hesitate to grab the hallway pass before dashing out of the door. She tried her luck by texting Lux, but with no response had to wing it and try the principal's office. She knew it wouldn't be too long before a monitor started to harass her about getting back to class, so she picked up the pace and took the stairs to the first level. She frowned when she spotted Lux and the three other girls sitting in the front office as they waited to be called back by the principal.

 She frowned when she spotted Lux and the three other girls sitting in the front office as they waited to be called back by the principal

"Pssttt" she tried her best to inconspicuously call over to her.

Lux turned her head, and Sasha was grateful for that. However all she did was deliver a mean eye roll and Sasha twisted her mouth.