🏀TWENTY

"Soooo" Zay looked over to Sasha who was silent the entire ride

After dropping the girls off, Zay was finally pulling up to Sasha's house after a long quiet ride. All Sasha could think about was her terrible mistake, and her stomach just wound up hurting with each minute that passed by.

  "You can't tell Lux" she finally spoke, her voice shaky and full of angst.

"Don't worry, I got you" Zay assured her, "But it's not me you need to worry about. Girls talk, you should know...you're kinda a girl"

"This is your fault" Sasha shook her head at Zay and he threw his neck back.

"My fault? I ain't make you kiss her that was all you. Look, my advice, break up with Lux now"

"Yeah I bet you would say that" Sasha replied putting her eyes into her head.

"Please, I'm over her" Zay half lied and he knew it, "and clearly, you're not too hot for her either"

"I am...I like her a lot. Even love her I think"

"Welp it's either your mind or your heart that's wrong, so choose. And choose quick"

The two shared a look, and Sasha was dreading everything that just took place. But she knew Zay was partly right, she really needed to choose and to do that she had to understand her feelings, which she didn't.

"Alright bro, I'll talk to you later" Sasha twisted her mouth and hopped out of the car.

She headed inside, and wasn't surprised that the downstairs was empty and there was no smell of dinner cooking. With a slight stomach growl she decided to whip something up, and was grateful for the last pieces of lunch meat that her brothers hadn't gotten to yet.

She made herself a sandwich, and then took a seat at the table to eat it. Words couldn't express how she felt at the moment, but for one thing she knew she didn't want to talk to Lux. Only doing so would make her feel even more guilty for her mistake, however she knew she wouldn't be able to run away from it for too long.

The silence that was causing her to overthink suddenly ended when she heard her phone go off, and she looked down to see Chris calling her. The two hadn't talked in a while, and it was safe to say after their little argument things were a little awkward between them.

"Hey" Sasha half smiled in the camera, and was happy to see her best friend at the moment.

"Hey" Chris half smiled as well, moving his dreads out of his face as always, "What you up to?"

"Oh nothing...just hating myself" Sasha let out a breath.

"Why? Couldn't get that perfect layover?"

"You mean lay up?" Sasha raised her brow.

"Yeah that" Chris laughed.

"No...it has something to do with Lux. And it's really really bad"