🏀TEN

"Alright, remember you're asking her" Sasha said to Lux before she unlocked the front door to her house

"Alright, remember you're asking her" Sasha said to Lux before she unlocked the front door to her house. She knew there would be no way her parents would let her spend the night at Lux's if she had asked, so as far as she was concerned she wouldn't even try.

"Oh I know, I know" Lux flagged her, "Open up".

Sasha playfully rolled her eyes, next inserting her key and pushing open the front door. To her surprise there was no smell of dinner cooking for the first time in, well ever, and Sasha drew a peculiar expression at the absence of smell. Instead, her mother sat at the dinner table alone as she searched through a bank statement.

"Hey mom, when's dinner starting?" Sasha asked as the two approached the dining room.

"No dinner today" her mother answered, not even bothering to look up, "Just...order a pizza"

"A pizza?" Sasha said making sure she heard correctly.

"Yes, a pizza Sasha. Is that so hard?" Her mother semi- snapped as she looked up.

"Sorry" she let out a deep breath, "You two...just look up the pizza store's number from up the street and call. And just let me know when he's here"

"Okay...." Sasha nodded, still trying to figure out what was going on, "But umm ~"

"I was wondering if Sasha could spend the night on Friday after school. My GG said it's fine and if you want to call her ~" Lux jumped in.

"No, no its okay" Myda mumbled, her head now back into the scatter of papers, "She can go".

Sasha and Lux shared a confused expression, however Lux wasn't dumb. She knew when a parent said yes, you'd better not question it and give them time to say change their mind.

"Okay, thanks" Lux smiled, grabbing Sasha's arm and pulling her towards the upstairs.

Sasha was glad that her mother said yes, but was truly astonished as Myda never said yes to anything that didn't align with her or her father's wishes. Still, she knew just as good as Lux that it was best to just take it and run with it.

"What the hell was that about?" Sasha said perplexed as she dropped her book bag.

"Who cares" Lux replied, kicking off her shoes, "She said yes"

"And she didn't even ask about the uniform, what a waste" Sasha rolled her eyes as she plopped back onto the bed.

"Oh no, she's going to see that uniform by the end of tonight" Lux laughed as she lined herself up with Sasha.

She began to run her fingers through her hair, and watched as Sasha's curls hugged her finger tips when she got to the ends. She continued to gaze as Sasha ordered the large pepperoni, and was happy for that because her stomach began to growl.