F🏀URTEEN

Sasha stirred in her sleep, her snoring coming to a cease as she slowly opened her eyes

         Sasha stirred in her sleep, her snoring coming to a cease as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around, and her eyes widened once she realized it was the next morning and her parents were most likely on their way home.

"Lux, wake up" she whispered, shaking her gently out of her sleep.

"Mhh, what?"

Lux rubbed her eyes, next opening them as she attempted to wake herself up.

"We have to clean up before my parents get here" Sasha said raising from the bed.

She began to search for something to throw on, and Lux still didn't move as she just watched her instead. She was still trying to wake up fully, however she wasn't a morning person and it was currently 8am.

"Ughhh do we have to? Can't we just blackmail Quan to do it?" Lux groaned finally sitting up.

"No, we can't" Sasha chuckled.

Lux rolled her eyes and went to stand up. Sasha opened her room door, however the sound of her parents coming in the front door caused her to close it back quickly.

"They're here" Sasha freaked, her eyes widened.

"Damn this early?" Lux asked, perplexed.

Checkout time at a hotel wasn't until around 11am, so she wasn't sure as to why Sasha's parents decided to return home so early. Still, she knew Sasha would be in deep shit now and this would probably be her last day seeing day light.

"Sasha!" Her mother yelled from downstairs, and immediately her heart pounded against her chest.

"What do I do?"

"Umm, go downstairs" Lux shrugged, "I'll clean up in here just incase they come upstairs"

Sasha twisted her mouth, and although she didn't want to go downstairs she knew she had to. She cursed herself for falling asleep and never cleaning up, however after drinking so much and then spending half of the night exploring her sexuality, she was quite frankly tired.

She cracked open her door, and reluctantly headed to the bottom of the steps. Her eyes widened again at the sight of the mess, and at that point she wanted to die. Her parents were clearly fuming, glaring around at the half filled cups with liquor, beer cans sprawled around, and a bunch of other trash. The weed smell had gone, but the multiple pack of tobacco wrappers definitely gave it away.

"Have you lost your mind? You must've!" Joseph shouted, his finger pointing towards her.

"I~"

"Me and your mother go away for one night, and you throw a party?! These trifling neighborhood kids in my house, smoking and drinking. It'll be a cold day in hell before you're allowed to even leave this house. I'm taking you out of that school and your mother will home school you!"