♡It's Official♡

It's been just over a week since the birth of the new couple. It's been a secret from the other guild members except from Natsu and to much surprise he's not told a single soul. The couple have just been enjoying each other's company and love, not giving the surrounding world even as much as a second thought.

Lucy POV:

Once again the sun shining in through my window has woken me up and it's something I'm grateful for. I was surprised to find out that Laxus loves to spend his mornings dozing in bed. This is my second time waking up to the sight of a peaceful Laxus, it's nice to see him calm and relaxed. I wasn't sure about us sharing a bed as I thought it was too soon but Laxus wasn't having any of that. It's very confusing, Laxus insisted on us sharing the same bed so we wouldn't need to be apart but it's been over 3 days since he last kissed me and I'm afraid that he's getting bored of me but I'm probably just overthinking things like usual. I've decided that today will be the day that I publicly announce our relationship to the guild. I pray that it will go smoothly because the guild is my family. I gently shake Laxus back into consciousness and he abruptly sits up and I need to take a second to admire the beauty that is my boyfriend. He gives me a hug and whispers good morning into my ear.
"Laxus I need to tell you something." I say with a serious expression trying to gain his upmost attention. "Blondie, please tell me it's good news" he quietly whimpers. "That's up to you, I want today to be the day that we tell the guild about our relationship!" I exclaim with a little too much passion. "I've just been waiting until you feel comfortable telling others, I don't want to rush you into anything that would make you feel uncomfortable since I know how much the guild means to you." Says Laxus. I can feel my cold heart melting, how could someone not love this boy? I've decided to ask Laxus why we haven't kissed for a while because I think it's a misunderstanding and I'd rather address it before it eats away at me. "Laxus, why haven't you kissed me in a while? Am I boring you? It's not your fault if I am, I should be a better girlfriend. I'm sorry for not being good enou..." before I can say anymore Laxus pecks me on the lips and then looks into my eyes and says "I've been trying to hold myself back because last time I let into my desires, I scared you." After hearing that I slightly tear up and lean in for a prolonged kiss.

No ones POV:

After the pair spend an enjoyable morning in bed, they start to get dressed for the big day. Lucy dresses as usual but Laxus puts in a lot of effort because he doesn't want people to think that he isn't deserving of Blondie. They head out towards the guild hall and realise that the beautiful scenery of the walk is much better when you have someone to share it with.