Chapter 1: An Unexpected Encounter

Lucy's POV:
As I lay in bed, blankly staring at my ceiling, I began to recall all my amazing memories with the Fairy Tail guild. Before I knew it, a huge cat like grin spread across my face. I had honestly never been happier in my whole life now that I knew where I truly belonged. As I was walking to the guild, all the beautiful architecture of Magnolia was at its finest with every building glistening from the sunshine. I finally arrived at the Guild Hall and all I could hear was Natsu fighting with the other guild members. Suddenly Mira took my hand and ran inside with me behind her. Once everyone was staring at us Mira tripped me up and I was falling face first to the floor... I could hear someone walking behind me , seriously I am going to kill Mira. Now everyone was laughing their heads off at me but there was something else I could hear, "Lucy is that you?" And out of nowhere a man's hand was offering me help. I grabbed it without realising whose it was. First I see blonde hair then realise the man in front of me is Laxus, My face turns bright red with embarrassment. Why does he look so good close up ? "Thank you Laxus!" I scream, not knowing how loud I am. He begins to laugh but I can see him blushing slightly. "No bother Blondie" he whispers sarcastically. Argh, he knows how much I hate being called that!
———————————————————
Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter and sorry for any spelling and grammar errors >:)